• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pandora Fast Pass availabilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseyduke

Home is just where you stay when not at WDW
Does anyone know when they start allowing people to actually make them? Or what they did for frozen?

With a mid June trip, is it likely that I will be able to make them?

7dmt and Frozen Ever After were released 30 days out.

I'm guessing it'll be the same for Pandora

So, assuming a May 26th opening, 30 days prior will they release 60 days worth of FP? Like, April 28 (or whatever 30 days is) the FP rules that apply to everything else will apply to Pandora, 60 days out, with a resort stay you can make FPs on April 28 for June 15?

(Of course this is assuming they do it the same way)

So, assuming a May 26th opening, 30 days prior will they release 60 days worth of FP? Like, April 28 (or whatever 30 days is) the FP rules that apply to everything else will apply to Pandora, 60 days out, with a resort stay you can make FPs on April 28 for June 15?

Good question! I just assumed they would keep it at 30 days out for a while and open up each day at a time but maybe they will do it your way.

Good question! I just assumed they would keep it at 30 days out for a while and open up each day at a time but maybe they will do it your way.

I have no idea! I just know at some point it becomes 60 days. I just wonder if they have done it from Day 1 (30 days out) in the past, or some other way.

So staying on property won't help with getting a FP+ for Pandora since everyone can book at 30 days? It seems like if that's the case they will be next to impossible to get.

So staying on property won't help with getting a FP+ for Pandora since everyone can book at 30 days? It seems like if that's the case they will be next to impossible to get.
This is why I would assume, that once they start allowing them(30 days out possibly), they conform to the 60 system from the start...but i was hoping not to assume. But they could just do it 60 days out from the open, but that seems risky for them

Very likely that if they open up fast pass window for Pandora rides 30 days out from the grand opening, that on that day as well on site guests can book 60 days out from that window at the same time.

It's not like their putting up fast passes with a time frame on them of how far out they can be booked..It's just getting the passes on the site and able to book. Once that happens then a persons ticket and if their staying on site dictates how far out they can book

It's all an assumption. There has been no word from Disney on when they'll release fast passes (or if they even will prior to opening). However with the last two new rides opening up, 7DMT & FEA, both rides had their fast passes released exactly 30 days out. I also believe about the same was done for Soarin when it came back up from refurb. I don't believe they released those fast passes in time for on site guests to get a real advantage. Usually with a refurb if they even release fast passes before it's opened (Sometimes fast passes aren't put out until the ride is open to the public and ready) then it's usually just a few weeks out from what I've seen

Hey All need opinoins. We are planning our trip for June 29-July 4 2017. Very excited 3rd time in 4 years. So my question is that we notice that Animal Kingdom opens at 7am and we thought if we get there right when the park opens to go on Pandora should not be a line? Just wondering if I should make a fp for early that day because we are planning on going to Epcot that afternoon so we can do our soaring ride. Let me know your thoughts.

Hey All need opinoins. We are planning our trip for June 29-July 4 2017. Very excited 3rd time in 4 years. So my question is that we notice that Animal Kingdom opens at 7am and we thought if we get there right when the park opens to go on Pandora should not be a line? Just wondering if I should make a fp for early that day because we are planning on going to Epcot that afternoon so we can do our soaring ride. Let me know your thoughts.
If they open at 7a and you are there for rope drop..... you should be good, I would think most people don't do that early of a rope drop! But.... with all the hype for Pandora... who knows for sure!! but.... I'd make FP+ for Epcot because Soarin will definitely have a long line by the afternoon. good luck!

My 60 day fast pass window opens next Tuesday. For those that have recently made their fast passes for the Pandora rides were you able to get what you wanted? On the first day of vacation or further down the week? I have 7 in my group.

No.

But the thought is that the ride like Soarin on steroids will be 40in and the boat ride won't have a height restriction

I would think 44" similar to that of the more thrill rides if its going to be Soarin on Steroids.

I went on at my 60 day mark and was able to chose for either ride and basically whatever time I wanted. We are a group of 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter