Pandora Charms

The last several times I sailed, they had these two: the ship and the heart with the DCL logo. I believe the third one that has a dangle charm with an anchor on it. I haven't heard anything about them adding charms or changing them so I imagine they are still the same.

Disney Pandora.jpg

My girlfriend checked them out on our cruise and the 2 official ones are the ones Jen posted. They have other nautical themed ones, anchors, boats etc, but they are just Pandora charms not related to Disney. My girlfriend wasn't blown away with the selected and didn't end up getting one.

Thanks for the pic, the wife has a Disney charm bracelet, I am sure she will have to get those haha

The last several times I sailed, they had these two: the ship and the heart with the DCL logo. I believe the third one that has a dangle charm with an anchor on it. I haven't heard anything about them adding charms or changing them so I imagine they are still the same.

View attachment 246043

Thanks for posting the pic. I got a Pandora charm bracelet for Mother's Day and am planning to buy a DCL charm on our upcoming British Isles cruise. Now I just need to decide which one I like best.....

This is the dangle. They've had the same 3 options for a while. The two Jen posted and this one. I almost bought this one a couple times. Maybe next cruise. There's too many good things to buy it's hard to decide.IMG_0301.JPG

They have a new dangle that is a little ship with the DCL logo on it's side. I bought one in May on my Magic cruise. If I remember when I get home tonight I will post a picture.

I'm totally buying the two charms from DCL, but does anyone know if they sell the Disney Parks bracelet onboard?

Do these sell out super quickly because I couldn't find them on the Dream the last time I checked but I checked on like day 4.

Do these sell out super quickly because I couldn't find them on the Dream the last time I checked but I checked on like day 4.
I've never seen them sell out before. It's certainly possible. They've had the same charms for a bit. Maybe when they're a new one it might be a scramble

They don't seem to sell out cruise to cruise as such, they have a bulk in and then they may sell out and not have any in for a few cruises or so.
More than once I had the last one, the one on show, and then they didn't seem to have it back in for a couple of cruises (I didn't get any DCL specific ones as I already had a couple chamilia ones that work fine and didn't like the pandora ones, just the generic pandora or the parks ones).

I have the ship and the heart DCL charms as well as a Red, White and Blue Mickey head and picking up a charm in each port at Pandora shops that are exclusive to that place.

For example, I have a light blue/green charm with a turtle and Cayman Island noted on it from there.
I did not get one in Mexico this past trip because we were late getting back from an excursion.
In Jamaica I got a deeper blue charm with Jamaica noted on it.
I also picked up a couple of special charms at Disney Springs store and plan to get one in St. Thomas and Tortola in September. I just ask the associate if they have charms special to their home and they show me several choices. :)

I have the ship and the heart DCL charms as well as a Red, White and Blue Mickey head and picking up a charm in each port at Pandora shops that are exclusive to that place.

For example, I have a light blue/green charm with a turtle and Cayman Island noted on it from there.
I did not get one in Mexico this past trip because we were late getting back from an excursion.
I also picked up a couple of special charms at Disney Springs store and plan to get one in St. Thomas and Tortola in September. I just ask the associate if they have charms special to their home and they show me several choices. :)

Great idea! I've purchased one on every cruise, but didn't even think to buy one in port. Do you by chance know if any shops in Nassau have them?

Great idea! I've purchased one on every cruise, but didn't even think to buy one in port. Do you by chance know if any shops in Nassau have them?

I got my Nassau one in Grand Cayman... :upsidedow
So I'm sure there's somewhere in Nassau that sells them lol.

This is information I probably did not need to know! :rotfl: I am going to start saving my Ebates money for my cruise a year from now!

I just got off the Dream and I was told that the ship with logo is Discontinued. They now have a Dangle Ship Model with a Microscopic DCL logo. I forgot to take a picture to post. I ended buying just the heart charm and the Disney Parks Bracelet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter