Pandora Charms Available

Most of the bracelets sizes are already sold out as of 8:15 am CST as well as the DP authentic Mickey's sorcerer's hat. Wouldn't you think they would have had a better supply than that for the first day?

I'm also wondering about where they are selling these in the parks? I'm going to be there on Thursday but not planning to visit a park. Was hoping to find them at one of the stores on property. Thanks in advance for any info! ::yes::

Anyone know if these will fit on the Chamilia bracelets? I'd really hate to have to start a new bracelet when I'm halfway there on the Chamilia one.

Does anyone have pictures of the beads? 13 of them are on the Disney Store website but there are supposed to be 16. I am dying to know what those last 3 are?

Anyone know if these will fit on the Chamilia bracelets? I'd really hate to have to start a new bracelet when I'm halfway there on the Chamilia one.

This is dependent on the individual bead. It's a very tight fight and depending on how the bead was drilled, some will fit and some won't. If possible, bring your bracelet to the store and try them until you find one that fits. I wouldn't recommend buying them online.

I have a Pandora and was told that putting a Chamilia bead on it would void the warranty. Not sure if it works in the reverse, but it would be worth checking if you plan on mixing the 2.
I totally get it though, because for years Chamilia had the Disney beads, and a camera that I wanted desperately, and I didn't want to switch while I had so many already on my Pandora.

Okay so I found 2 more are for DCL and for Aulani. The last one I would love to see. Especially since the came out with a AK one and a Sorcerers Hat. Maybe an Epcot geodesic sphere.

Okay so I found 2 more are for DCL and for Aulani. The last one I would love to see. Especially since the came out with a AK one and a Sorcerers Hat. Maybe an Epcot geodesic sphere.
I have not seen a park-specific MK or EPCOT charm yet. Google "charms addict.com" - I believe their website had them all.

Does anyone else think the Pandora ones have a better variety than Chamilia? I love the character charms Chamilia had, but I feel the park ones are a nice touch by Pandora

Disappointed that there are already items sold out as of the morning of Day 1. The swirly Mickey appealed to me and it's been out since I got the notice this morning the charms were available. Sending friend on recon mission in the parks -maybe there is better availability there- curious to see what others post.

I have been resisting a Pandora bracelet for years, but this has got my attention! I think I will be asking for one for Christmas, that is unless they don't have enough stock.

Disappointed that there are already items sold out as of the morning of Day 1. The swirly Mickey appealed to me and it's been out since I got the notice this morning the charms were available. Sending friend on recon mission in the parks -maybe there is better availability there- curious to see what others post.
Please let us know as I am interested in the same charm.....and may need to send BIL on a mission!!

Most of the bracelets sizes are already sold out as of 8:15 am CST as well as the DP authentic Mickey's sorcerer's hat. Wouldn't you think they would have had a better supply than that for the first day?

UGH! Agree! I am not going to order any charms unless I have the bracelet!

Ugh!! I really want Mickey swirls! I can't. I promised myself the bracelet, sorcerer's hat, and Mickey mania would be it for awhile!_

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter