• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pandora Annual Passholder Event

Has anybody still not gotten their email confirmation? I signed up at 10:30 on Friday, but have not received the confirmation email yet (and did not take a screenshot, either). I have called several times, and keep being told I will either get an email or phone call within 48 hours, but that hasn't happened either. I was told today that the department handling the previews (Guest experiences? - guest services agent was not positive) does not have a phone number, so all guest services can do is send them an email - they have done that twice. I have also talked to the passholder group and internet help group, but nobody can help me! Is anybody in the same boat? And does anybody know how to find anything out?
Same here - I called on Monday and again today. Was told that I would hear back from someone by the end of the week.

Has anybody still not gotten their email confirmation? I signed up at 10:30 on Friday, but have not received the confirmation email yet (and did not take a screenshot, either). I have called several times, and keep being told I will either get an email or phone call within 48 hours, but that hasn't happened either. I was told today that the department handling the previews (Guest experiences? - guest services agent was not positive) does not have a phone number, so all guest services can do is send them an email - they have done that twice. I have also talked to the passholder group and internet help group, but nobody can help me! Is anybody in the same boat? And does anybody know how to find anything out?

1-407-560-PASS was the number on the confirmation. Not sure if this is a number you've already called, but I called day of registration, and was told I'd receive my email in a day or two and I did.
Maybe call again and escalate?
I hope it works out for you

My registration confirmation says to call (407) 560-PASS or (407) 560-7277 with any questions. If you have not already done so, you may want to check your spam folder. The return address for my confirmation was special.event@disney.com

I am in the same boat, except I did screenshot my confirmation page. I have not called, but from what I hear Disney has an issue with their email system. I'm just going to be patient for a while and see how that works. It is frustrating though.

You're not alone. I have yet to get my email from them. Their suppose to be sending out emails next month I believe or early May about what the passholder day will entail and have info

I see some people posting that they got a Pandora flyer/pamphlet sent to them. At the rate Disney does their mail and emails I'll probably get that pamphlet in time for Star Wars land to open

Well, I got a call today(they left a message) from a manager in Guest Services, who basically said to call internet helpdesk to get them to look it up. But I have already talked to the internet helpdesk, and they said they couldn't see or do anything. I am really frustrated that I keep getting the runaround, and nobody at Disney seems to know what is going on! Guess I just need to be patient, and maybe I'll get something eventually!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter