Panda Express Potsticker Sauce

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
The last few times I bought potstickers they said they don't have it. At first I thought it was just a temporary thing but it has been at least 6 months. Does your Panda Express still have Potsticker Sauce? The sauce is what made the potstickers so good.

I don't think I've ever seen potstickers available at ours. They're not available for order on the website for the closest Panda Express to me (Ohio).

I am disappointed they discontinued the Black Pepper Chicken, though.

I've never seen pot stickers advertised on their website or on the menu boards here in AZ. I do miss Panda Express' BBQ pork.

i usually get teriyaki chicken but the employees (bless their hearts) usually forget the packet of teriyaki sauce- even after I specifically ask for it, making it teriyucky chicken.

We really like their apple pie rolls (like enchiladas) but they're often out of them and promise it will be just a 4-8 min wait. Last time I was suckered into waiting it took 20 mins. um, won't do that again.

Interesting how different the menu's seem to be. There are several things on their nutritional guide that I have never seen in the stores here. Chow Fun, Eggplant Tofu, Sweet & Sour Chicken, Potato Chicken to name a few.

Interesting how different the menu's seem to be. There are several things on their nutritional guide that I have never seen in the stores here. Chow Fun, Eggplant Tofu, Sweet & Sour Chicken, Potato Chicken to name a few.
Must be different. I have never seen Chow Fun there, that is my wife's favorite thing to order at other Chinese restaurants. The pot stickers I have seen as that is what my wife orders there, but don't recall being asked if she wanted sauce with them. My daughter always gets the eggplant tofu, and I have seen the sweet and sour chicken. Not even sure what potato chicken would be.

We gave up on Panda Express quite a number of years ago. I always felt mentally exhausted (maybe a bit physically also) when leaving the place, trying to get the help behind the counter to understand what I wanted to order.

no potstickers at our locals-only springrolls and eggrolls. only packaged sauces are hot mustard, sweet and sour and soy (you can ask for a small container of teriyaki). the one entree i wish they would offer year-round is the shrimp w/ veggies. the only shrimp (or seafood for that matter) option we have is the honey drizzled stuff and i don't like honey (local stores say they get this comment frequently).

I have never seen potstickers at Panda Express either, and I do go sometimes. That said, I can't imagine potstickers without the sauce - they have to have that!

I try to avoid Panda Express; I think they are overpriced and bland. When it comes to Chinese food, I go for local all the way (and I can always get potstickers w/ sauce, LOL.)

Must be different. I have never seen Chow Fun there, that is my wife's favorite thing to order at other Chinese restaurants. The pot stickers I have seen as that is what my wife orders there, but don't recall being asked if she wanted sauce with them. My daughter always gets the eggplant tofu, and I have seen the sweet and sour chicken. Not even sure what potato chicken would be.
In what area do you get the eggplant tofu and sweet & sour chicken? I know you are in the Sacramento area. I checked out several stores in the Sac area and none seem to have either.

In what area do you get the eggplant tofu and sweet & sour chicken? I know you are in the Sacramento area. I checked out several stores in the Sac area and none seem to have either.
Marconi and Eastern Panda has had it. Not sure they always have it though.

I try to avoid Panda Express; I think they are overpriced and bland. When it comes to Chinese food, I go for local all the way (and I can always get potstickers w/ sauce, LOL.)

i wish we had any decent chinese locally. we've tried numerous (reccommended) places and they were all :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: we have a p.f. changs but i'm not big on them though i do enjoy their hot and sour soup. i have not had anything resembling egg foo young in almost 17 years:guilty:

Most pot sticker sauces are just ponzu with some toppings (sesame seeds, garlic, green onion, etc..)

Potsticker sauce we use at home is pretty simple - seasoned soy sauce for seafood (LKK Green Label), little bit of sesame oil and some chili oil or sriracha. Maybe a little red or black vinegar for some acid.

We use this regardless of whether it's a potsticker or a steamed/boiled dumpling. But it is saity/spicy, and not sweet. Not sure what you could add if you want a little sweet in your sauce. Maybe some mirin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter