Panam Canal crossing today

Yay, I am so glad we got to see it!!!! Bye, have a great rest of your trip!!!

My fiance and I have never talked so much on the phone until today!!! We just got off a 40 minute conversation, both watching the cameras!!! And he never use to be a Disney fan!!

Ladies and Gentlemen.... the Magic has been stolen by the Ship of Thieves!

We are heading for the last bridge before we head out to the Pacific. :cool1:

Being in Cali, I have to actually work. Darn it.

Actually me too (I've been at work the whole time, it hasn't been too productive of a day for me). But not sure how I can just go back to work and concentrate after all that fun!

All my co-workers have been suffering through my countdown to Sept 27, 2008 for over a year now. :lmao: They LOVED see the Magic today though! :woohoo:

Someone asked about what was on the Ariel Vision. At one point, I noticed it was a camera on the canal.

To everyone on the boat...enjoy the remainder of your cruise!! This day was a nice diversion to get us in the mood for August! :cool1: :cool1:

If anyone on the ship sees Laura....Eeyorelvr10....please let her know that my phone died from all the texting today.....I have no way to let her know that I am not ignoring her!!!!

Thanks!!

Pam

Pam I texted her:thumbsup2

All of you onboard, hope you had the kind of day we did in 2005. Full of great memories and pictures. You will be shocked how Shutters managed to find you all over the ship. Make sure to check them out!

I got these two shots
miraflores.jpg

miraflores2.jpg

Yes that is P.J. from Palo's He is the best!!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter