Palo's on the four day

pouncingpluto

DIS Veteran
Which nights tend to fill up the quickest? I'm hoping for reservations on the fourth night, but I know others will probably be thinking the same thing.

from other posts I have read, the last night, or 4th, is most crowded at Palo, since passengers have already completed the 3 restaurant dining rotation...

However, if you make your reservations early, you shouldnt have a problem...

THe first night is usually not busy so your server gives you more one on one time.

We are planning to do Palo's on the 2nd or 3rd night, because we want to have dinner with our kids on the first and last nights. I know we will miss one of the restaurants, but we'll just have to catch it on the next trip! ;)

We booked Palo for the last night of our 4 day cruise in November. The reasoning of course is that you don't miss any restaurant in your rotation. (and if you have Animator's the last night, they don't repeat the color show thingy) Our waiter however, told us we shouldn't have gone on the 4th night because all of the restaraunts do a "best of" the last night and the food is actually the best that night! So maybe the 1st night would actually be the better choice.

We did Palo on the 1st night, and Im glad we did and got it out of the way! I know, everyone will think Im crazy, but I was not impressed at all. The food was YUKKIE, the servers were good but very very annoying after a while. I hate when they fill the water glass every time ya take a sip. They seemed bored and kept coming over to talk when we wanted to be left alone . ( I should have ordered a romantic salad....LETTUCE ALONE!!!!) get it? let us alone??? The Matre D was an obnoxious , pompous *** ! I feel better now that I got that off my chest!

I hear they have improved the 'Best of' menus, but even so, I vote for the last night, if there are any openings! The food and service at Palo's sounds like it has got to surpass even the 'Best of' menu. Plus, I would want to have dinner at our regular rotation dining room on that first night, to meet our servers, possible tablemates, etc. Also, like at Animators, do not the first seatings at all three restaurants have a little more fun and flair at their first seatings, which are of course, the first three nights?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter