Palo reservations

Ky Cruisin

Mouseketeer
We are gold memebers, but we are.traveling with and are linked to 2 others rooms that are still silver. I can make reservations before the others, but we are wanting to eat at Palo's for brunch together, am I allowed to make a reservation for all 7 of us at my booking date?

We are gold memebers, but we are.traveling with and are linked to 2 others rooms that are still silver. I can make reservations before the others, but we are wanting to eat at Palo's for brunch together, am I allowed to make a reservation for all 7 of us at my booking date?
No. If all your reservations are linked, you will be able to see the other's names when you select who the reservation is for, but they will be grayed out until their window opens.

As a tip - it's best to go ahead and book the reservation you want. And then book them when their window opens, even if you have to select a different time or day for them. Once onboard, you head for where the Palo dining changes are handled (it will be noted in the Navigator you get in the terminal where/when this is) and ask to have all the reservations combined. Usually no problem to do this.

Also just to add palo can only seat 6 people together. We have a group of 10 adults and had to make two reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter