Palo Questions??

kritters4

Mouseketeer
Wanted to know if anyone knows the times you can make Palos reservations. When do they start for dinner and what is the latest? How about the kids? If you decide to do it during your regular seating, where and what do the kids eat? Thanks!!

In June, the earliest dinner reservation was 6:00. I'm not sure the latest you can schedule your dinner. My DS (7) ate with the kids in the club. Check the children's navigator and as long as the child is in the clu/lab before they move to topsiders to eat (usually 5:15), they will be fine. I have read where parents have given their children sign in/out priviledges, so the child eats in the normal dinner rotation restaurant, then goes to the club/lab. It depends on what age children you have and your comfort level.

Palo is generally opened from 6:00-10:0pm on sea days and 6:00-9:00pm on port days. I'm not sure if that means that you can make reservations for 10:00pm or not, but those are the hours listed in the Navigator. Note that this is based on the 7-day trip on board the Magic. I've never sailed a 3- or 4-day itinerary, so the hours may differ there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter