Palo Dress Code Changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been reading earlier posts when I got attacked for saying I was gonna wear jeans on earlier pages. Feel free to do so Jennifer 777

I read through them all. I see differences of opinion, not personal attacks against people wearing jeans. Some people are upset about the policy change. That's ok! That doesn't equal an attack on those who like the change. It's about the policy.

Just to reiterate what others have said, there was no intent to attack or insult anyone (I didn't see any posts that did that). I have no problem with jeans (except in Palo). I also wear jeans. The comments supporting more formal attire were made toward the policy, not individuals. Just think what would happen if Disney changed the dress code to tuxedos and gowns. I want to see that thread.

We went to Palo last week and was disappointed to see a woman in Crocs (the horrible clog type ones) and the guy in trainers (sneakers). Only one person was in jeans and although I'm not keen on DCL charging for the perceived 'nicer' restaurant now they allow jeans, the person in jeans didn't bother me as much as the other 2 and their footwear!
Shouldn't affect us at all of course, but it does.

I personally have no problem with this policy change. At Palo, we're seated. I couldn't tell you what anyone had on under the table and I'm not looking at who is walking in. I'm looking at the view or the fantastic meal while enjoying the great company I'm with.

As far as brunch - it's brunch. It's the afternoon and it's a cruise. No big deal breakers for us if someone goes casual or dresses up.
It's a great restaurant and there's plenty of room for all.

you-best-start-believing-in-troll-threads-youre-in-one_zpscdc5630c.jpg

Since this thread is not going anywhere but in circles we have decided to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter