Palo dining times??

Rob1872

DIS Veteran
The only threads I could find on this were for when they opened (and the threads were 4+ years old so might be out of date).

What are the hours for Palo dining, and what are the normal hours for Palo brunch?

(Taking a 4 day Dream cruise (so only 1 brunch day), and my Mother-In-Law is joining us so there will be someone who could go to dinner with the kids while we go to Palo. Have never dined in Palo before, so we want to try it once.)

Thanks!

Dinner is 6 to 8:30 PM that you can book within that time frame. Expect 1 to 2 hours for dinner.
Brunch is 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM...again anything within that 2 hour time frame.

So if you booked an 8:00 PM dinner, you should be out of there by 10

The only threads I could find on this were for when they opened (and the threads were 4+ years old so might be out of date).

What are the hours for Palo dining, and what are the normal hours for Palo brunch?

(Taking a 4 day Dream cruise (so only 1 brunch day), and my Mother-In-Law is joining us so there will be someone who could go to dinner with the kids while we go to Palo. Have never dined in Palo before, so we want to try it once.)

Thanks!
According to a recent Dream Navigator, dinner hours are 6:00-8:30 pm. That's the seating hours. If you are seated at 8:30 you'll probably be done around 10:30.

Brunch - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm. Again those are the seating hours.

Thanks everyone! (I was surprised not to see the dining times on the Disney Cruise website; however, I knew that the real subject matter experts were here and would know!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter