Palo Dessert

pudinhd

DIS Veteran
Hi! Does anyone know if there are any no sugar added dessert options at Palo? Nothing is showing on the menus I have looked at online, so I was hoping someone here would know. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi! Does anyone know if there are any no sugar added dessert options at Palo? Nothing is showing on the menus I have looked at online, so I was hoping someone here would know. Thank you!
NO SUGAR ADDED DESSERT
APPLE CROSTATA
with Salted Caramel, Braised Cinnamon Apples, and Whipped Cream

$8.00

Thank you so much!

I should have stated that I was looking at the brunch menu.

Do you know if this is available at that time?

Thank you so much!

I should have stated that I was looking at the brunch menu.

Do you know if this is available at that time?
I just had Palo brunch on the Magic a couple of days ago, and there is indeed a no sugar added dessert. I can’t remember what it was called, but it was delicious, and here’s a photo. Throughout our 5 night cruise I was surprised at how tasty and sweet the no sugar added desserts were.
IMG_2075.jpeg

No sugar added caramel? I wonder if they are using some other natural sweetener instead

No sugar added caramel? I wonder if they are using some other natural sweetener instead
I’m not sure how they’re making caramel without sugar! I had that apple crostata too (we were fortunate to score both brunch and dinner at Palo) and found it kind of dry, and the caramel wasn’t very sweet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter