Palo brunch question

Wow, they have really changed things. The dining changes was always in Royal whichever/Triton's/Lumiere's as of 2017. When did everything get flipped on its head??
On the b2b we did on the Dream at the beginning of November the changes for dining were done in the foyer of Enchanted Gardens. They had two tables setup one for Palo reservations and one for dining room changes.

On the b2b we did on the Dream at the beginning of November the changes for dining were done in the foyer of Enchanted Gardens. They had two tables setup one for Palo reservations and one for dining room changes.

Very interesting.

First time cruiser... I regularly checked, and got a cancellation a couple of months out from my cruise! :D There's now nothing I need to worry about having to line up for on the first day for me and that's a great feeling. As a newbie, I'm sure there will be lots of better things for me to do!

Was able to book brunch on embarkation day on the Dream last week. Walked up 10 mins early And they went ahead and booked the reservation.

Was the same on the 11/10/18 Fantasy sailing - one table for Palo/Remy, one table for dining changes. Both tables were set up at the entrance to Enchanted Garden.

I've heard that they do release some brunch times on port days such as Nassau (some cruises not always the case). We were lucky enough that happened on our 5 night on the Dream and also lucky enough to see it online when I was obsessively checking every other day. I would recommend to keep it up.

On the Quebec to NYC cruise in September was the only time in all my cruises that I was shut out of Palo Brunch. I could not get it online and I went to the dining changes venue onboard and they took our name for a waitlist but it never came through. I do think it had to do with us being 7 people (we were flexible with day/time and being split) and the fact that it was a mostly adult cruise. There were only about 300 kids onboard (as opposed to about 700 normally) so I think the extra adults had something to do with it. We survived!

I do love me a Palo brunch and were able to get it onboard for the Magic 11/10/18 cruise. We got there about 15 minutes early and there were about 8 people in front of us already.

MJ

I just got off the Fantasy today. They were doing dining changes and Palo/Remy reservations in the lobby area outside of Enchanted Garden.

We have always been able to get it on embarkation day. Get on board, grab your lunch and head to the location where they do changes to dining assignments and get on the Palo line. They say you can wait and call Palo later in the day but I never risk it and just take care of it first thing. Good luck.

I'm a little more paranoid, I take care of any business I have and then, eat lunch.

I'm a little more paranoid, I take care of any business I have and then, eat lunch.

Depending on your boarding # you can have plenty of time to eat and then wait to get Palo. We lucked out this trip. We had a 10:30 PAT, the traffic getting into the port was backed up halfway to I-95 and it took us almost an hour to get into the parking garage so we were 30 minutes late checking in. We ended up with boarding group #2 and were on the boat by a little after 11. We had a sit down lunch at animators and were down at the dining changes location just after 12:30. You can always go, start lunch, then leave your party to run down there and grab your reservation.

I wish you luck!

Get there early to be one of the first in line on embarkation day. I have done that a couple of times and was able to get Palo brunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter