Palo Brunch or Dinner?

We usually do both.... But if forced to choose, I'd go for dinner. We love watching the sunset over the horizon with a glass of wine. :love:

I've been converted to preferring brunch. It was nice to not skip a rotational dinner, the atmosphere was more fun at midday, and the food was super.

You can't go wrong either though -- both are AMAZING.

I will be trying Palo dinner for the first time after 4 cruises of doing brunch. Since I couldn't get a brunch, I decided to try dinner with our friends. Looking forward to sailing out of the fjord during dinner.

We prefer the brunch, because dinner is family time for us on vacation. We also like that there is so much variety at brunch.

I agree with you. The brunch is better in my opinion. It has more food that I like. In my opinion the bunch is more relaxing! The food is exceptional! On our last cruise my family did 2 bunches at Palo's and 1 dinner at Palo's.

Hello! We are "debating" between brunch or dinner at Palo. Which do you recommend/prefer? Why? TIA :)
Brunch. Brunch. Brunch.

We've done both, did I mention I prefer brunch?

Daylight, nice ocean view, more food choices (chicken parmesan, grape and gorgonzola pizza, sticky buns, etc, etc, etc).

If I could only do one, I'd do dinner. I prefer the menu and it seems quieter and less chaotic since there's no one getting up and going to the buffet tables. However, we do both so I never have to choose.

We had palo dinner it was fsntastic. We had a huge table just me and the dw. We where facing the ocean it was a dark and stormy night so it was pretty awesome seeing the lighting outside made for a pretty good show. We are looking foward to brunch in November!

We've did both and prefer dinner. Don't get me wrong, we love brunch be we love taking the night off from the MDR and just relaxing to a wonderful meal and watching the sunset over the water. It's also nice because you have someone waiting on you and with brunch it's a combination buffet and table service. It really just depends on what you want. I have tons of pictures of both brunch and dinner in my Magic trip report in my signature if you want to see them.

Another vote here for doing both. I do love the variety of brunch, but find dinner really enjoyable as well. My husband on the other hand prefers dinner over brunch. If you can, then try both and decide for yourself!

Both!

If I could only do one, I'd prefer dinner. Husband would choose brunch. :confused3 I think it's personal preference.

We prefer brunch, but not because the dinner was not outstanding...it was. We just like having brunch. Plus, we really enjoy the dinners in the MDR and don't want to miss anything. But, you can't go wrong with either one!

Brunch for DW and I.
We prefer to be able to "see" things outside the resturant. If you go at dinner, it can get too dark to "see" anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter