Palo brunch on port days

JimGA

DIS Veteran
Sailing on the Fantasy, Western, not really liking the idea of Falmouth Jamaica as a port, no excursions are remotely interesting.

Thinking of a ship day, do they offer brunch at Palo on Port days? Seems like I thought it was only on sea days.

Sailing on the Fantasy, Western, not really liking the idea of Falmouth Jamaica as a port, no excursions are remotely interesting.

Thinking of a ship day, do they offer brunch at Palo on Port days? Seems like I thought it was only on sea days.
It is only on sea days. EXCEPT on the Dream, they also do it on Nassau day.

I'm booked/checked in for a Western this December on the Wonder, and it will not allow me to make a Palo brunch reservation on port days. Only on sea days :(

The Magic also had Palo brunch on Nassau day. We walked around for a bit in Nassau then went back to the ship for brunch.

On our Fantasy cruse, brunches for Palo & Remy were only on sea days.

Just went on Fantasy’s Western Caribbean cruise the past August. Palo brunch only offered on the two sea days.

What seems to be:
If you are on a 3 day cruise that stops in Nassau without a sea day they will do Palo brunch on the Nassau day.

As a side note if anyone is wondering, if you get an unexpected sea day, for example missing a port due to weather, they do not offer brunch on that day. We were in that situation last summer and inquired as we would have preferred Palo brunch on Monday(the extra sea day) as opposed to Thursday that we had it booked for, but we were told no, they do not offer brunch on a sea day that was not already scheduled.

Anyone know about Dream 5 night double dip? Is brunch served only on the sea day, or is it offered on Nassau day also?

Sometimes, when the ship is scheduled to arrive into port later in the day, they will offer Palo Brunch in the morning. This happened on one of our longer cruises (although I don't recall which one) when we weren't docking until after 2 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter