Palo brunch for two?

I would just keep checking! Frustrating I know but people do drop reservations! Its possible someone may be holding on to multiple reservations for palo and debating which one they really want and they'll drop the other one. Keep checking!

EDIT: Also wanted to add, you could even try on the ship. Often there are a few reservations held back for concierge and such. If they're not taken eventually they release those to other sailors.

I was shocked to be able to book a Palo brunch for 2 and a dinner today for our Wish cruise—we are just lowly Silvers so I did not expect that at all. However, does anyone know if you can modify a reservation to see if better times or days open up? A
I would like to maybe switch a time, but since it’s booked I can’t see any other availability without cancelling and I’m too afraid it will be snatched away!
Unless it has changed recently, you cannot check without canceling what you already have.

Are you part of a cruise group online? Perhaps someone in the group can check if they do not already have a reservation.

Any idea when, if at all, they will release reservations for smaller parties if there is still availability? I'm feeling frustrated, because Palo brunch is showing as available for one of our sea days, but it won't let me book (I'm assuming because we're a party of two and they are holding back reservations for larger groups). (other days are actually showing as "sold out")
Did you say which ship and how long your cruise is?

The only cruise we were not able to get a brunch on was our 4-day on the Wish. But that was last summer when a lot of the ship was filled with Gold and Platinum members.

Unless it has changed recently, you cannot check without canceling what you already have.

Are you part of a cruise group online? Perhaps someone in the group can check if they do not already have a reservation.
Thanks! I wish you had the at least check on alternates without cancelling. Add the option to modify just like they did with Genie+ I will just stick with what I got.

I would say check once you get on the ship if nothing pops up before then. We had the same issue; party of 3 trying to book Palo brunch. It showed as available but kept getting an error message. Once we got on board we were able to score a reservation no problem!

Not sure which ship you will be on, but I just got back from the fantasy. Going to Bermuda. There were tons of platinum and gold members and everything was booked. However, when I got on the boat ( group 15) I ran down to enchanted garden and was able to get the last Palo’s Brunch. Plus they were so many request for Palo’s branch that they actually did another session on the Nassau day. Best of luck!!

Did you say which ship and how long your cruise is?

The only cruise we were not able to get a brunch on was our 4-day on the Wish. But that was last summer when a lot of the ship was filled with Gold and Platinum members.
We're doing a 7-day Alaskan cruise on the Wonder.

We had this same problem on our Wish cruise in March. Tried nearly everyday from our Platinum booking day to no avail. When we got on the ship we went to where they were supposed to be doing reservations (Luna) but no one was there yet. We then went to Palo and no one was there either. We decided to go to Marceline Market for lunch and try again later. While in line for food, a food and beverage officer (white uniform) was walking past, so I stopped him and asked where we should go to try and get a reservation. He took out his phone, called his counterpart in Palo and asked if there were any openings, asked us what day we wanted and brunch or dinner, and made the reservation for us. We thanked him profusely and really enjoyed our lunch with that problem solved. Oh how I love the DCL customer service!

We were a party of two on our cruise last week (Fantasy) and were able to schedule a Palo brunch online when we did our other reservations/excursions. Definitely check availability once you're onboard, the brunch there is amazing. Some of the best food and service we've had at sea or on land.

I would just keep checking! Frustrating I know but people do drop reservations! Its possible someone may be holding on to multiple reservations for palo and debating which one they really want and they'll drop the other one. Keep checking!

EDIT: Also wanted to add, you could even try on the ship. Often there are a few reservations held back for concierge and such. If they're not taken eventually they release those to other sailors.
This for sure, last fall on Alaska cruise looked several times a days till the cruise for 2 for brunch. Then on the ship we put our name on the waitlist and within a day had a reservation

This for sure, last fall on Alaska cruise looked several times a days till the cruise for 2 for brunch. Then on the ship we put our name on the waitlist and within a day had a reservation
This makes me hopeful! I've been checking back and nothing has opened up yet - I'm planning to check in the port once we check in, and if that doesn't work put our names on the wait list. Our last at-sea day is actually Father's Day, and my husband LOVES a brunch, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe we'll get some pixie dust and be able to get brunch for then :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter