Palo Brunch Food

Is the palo brunch better than going to the Palo dinner?

I like them both equally as they are two very different experiences. It seems like more people on the DIS (a tiny portion of the cruising population, so I'm guessing it's a very skewed sample) prefer brunch if you have to pick one. Personally I can't pick and do both. And love both.

I like them both equally as they are two very different experiences. It seems like more people on the DIS (a tiny portion of the cruising population, so I'm guessing it's a very skewed sample) prefer brunch if you have to pick one. Personally I can't pick and do both. And love both.
Is palo brunch easier to get a reservation for than dinner time?

Is palo brunch easier to get a reservation for than dinner time?

Not usually. Brunch is only held on sea days (or maybe Nassau day on a 3-night Dream) so there are a lot fewer seats available for brunch. Dinner is offered every evening.

So you can’t judge “better” by difficulty to get reservations as one is automatically more limited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter