Palm Springs/Palm Desert

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
Anyone have any good (and maybe cheap!) ideas for families in PS or PD? We are doing only 2 days at DL, and then having a family vacation with Grandparents and my bro and sil for Thanksgiving week. Was looking for ideas.
I thought I remembered an ice rink in a mall near there? Any good parks/playgrounds? Any ideas welcomed!

Unfortunately the ice skating rink in the mall closed. Found that out the hard way when I drove over an hour to take DD ice skating there! :guilty:

We were there last year and the kids spent a whole day at Boomers. It is a family entertainment complex with mini golf, go-karts, bumper boats, climbing walls, batting cages, and a large arcade. They have specials on some days when everything is included for about $10-15. I had to drag the kids out at 5:00 p.m. to go pick up Dad at the golfcourse. They had a blast and it was very inexpensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter