Pal Mickey Question

Cailin'sMom

Mouseketeer
How much does Pal Mickey cost. I was thinking of renting one, but on 2nd thought DD might not want to give him up after she has been playing with him.

Also, is Pal Mickey worth the money anyway or is he just one more thing to keep up with and carry?

Thanks for your input.
:earsgirl:

I think they are around $50.00
Seen them around, but don't know too much details except I've seen the price in the parks.

When we bought ours in February they were $60 or you could rent for $8 a day to try it out. We really love ours and enjoyed carrying him in the park. He is attached to our pin lanyard and not much trouble.

David

We bought 1 on our last trip, thinking my 2 daughters would share him! So it's been decided that this time we have to buy another one so they'll each have their own. They really do love him and they like to play the little games at home too.

We paid $60 last Sept. It was great in the parks. Gave lots of little tidbits of information and have great corney jokes. My kids fought over who was going to get to carry him. So we had to develop a system - DS first moring, DD first afternoon and then switch - for all 6 days. When they were tired of carrying it, we connected him to the coke bottle strap that we had bought. Made it easy to carry around our neck - close enough so you could hear him. We love him and my kids still play with him every once in awhile at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter