Painting my room; Disney quotes needed!

heatherinwonderland

aka Princess Heather
I am repainting my room in the very near future and I have the whole thing planned out. I am doing a very, very pale rose color with a white/cream band about 3 inches from my ceiling and inside of the band I am using silver metallic paint and painting Disney quotes. Now the only problem is coming up with enough quotes that will reach all the way around my room! So that's where you lovely DISers come in! What's your favorite Disney quote? It can be from a movie or Walt Disney himself!

It all started with a Mouse.

There is an entire book of Walt Disney Quotes - you should try and get it at the library or check on line.

Good Luck and See You Real Soon.

What do you want me to do dress in drag and do the hula? ~ The lion king
I should nail that girl's fins to the floor. ~ The little mermaid
You must take your place in the circle of life. ~ The Lion King
Some day we'll find it, the rainbow connection. ~ The Muppet Movie

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
-Mulan

I'm gonna hit you so hard, it'll make your ancestors dizzy.
-Mulan

Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.
-Lilo and Stitch

Take it from an old spectator. Life's not a spectator sport. If watchin' is all you're gonna do, then you're gonna watch your life go by without ya.
-The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you.
-The Little Mermaid

"Change is nature. The part we can influence. And it starts when we decide." -Ratatouille

"Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes." - Mickey Mouse

"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." -The Lion King

"Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!" -The Aristocats

some cute ones :goodvibes

No matter what happens, I'll always be with you. Forever. -Pocahontas Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!-The Aristocats What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?-The Lion King http://lovelyquotes.xanga.com/444801964/item/ "I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy. [touches 'Squishy'] Ouch!!! Bad Squishy!!! Bad! - Dory" Movie: Finding Nemo "Oh, I saw the whole thing, dude! First, you were like, whoa! And then we were like, WHOA! And then you were like, whoa. [Marlin: What are you talking about?] You, Mini-Man! Takin' on the jellies. You got serious thrill issues, dude. - Crush the Turtle"
Movie: Finding Nemo
http://www.quotesandpoem.com/quotes/listquotes/subject/pixar-and-disney-movie-quotes/0

let the memories begin
a dream is a wish your heart makes
if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true-Cinderella
The past can hurt. you can either run ffrom it or learn from it-TheLionKing
I think we have made the fairy tale fashionable again-WaltDisney

"If you can dream it, you can do it"-- Walt Disney
"Look to the mountaintop, not the mountain in your way"-- Golden Dreams, California
"You can't run from trouble, ain't no place that far"-- Song of the South
"You were my new dream"-- Tangled
"Where the magic lives"-- Walt Disney World
"Let yourself be enchanted, you just might break through to ever ever after"-- Enchanted

"If nothing changed, there would be no butterflies." Walt Disney

This is my all time favorite quote from Walt

Walt Disney Quotes​

-All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

-When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.~Walt Disney

-"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."~Walt Disney

-"To all that come to this happy place: welcome.~Walt DIsney

-“If you can dream it, you can do it.”~Walt DIsney

-It's kind of fun to do the impossible.”~Walt Disney

Disney Movie Quotes​

-Always let your conscience be your guide.~Pinnochio

-Absence makes the heart grow fonder... Or forgetful.~Peter Pan

-The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it~Lion King

-i'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this. Have a nice day.~Hercules

-Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten~Lilo and Stitch

-The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.~Mulan

-Reach for the sky!~Toy Story

-If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.~Winnie the Pooh

-Nothing's impossible~Alice in Wonderland

-HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries~Lion King

-Fish are friends.Not food~Finding Nemo

-To infinity and beyond!~Toy Story

-I laugh in the face of danger!"~Lion King

-Giving up is for rookies.~Hercules

...i know its allott of quotes..but i love them ALL!:goodvibes

You know, thats a great idea! I'm sure your room will look fantastic. My favorite quote is: "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh

Some day we'll find it, the rainbow connection. ~ The Muppet Movie

Hmm..Can you count this one? Disney didn't buy the Muppets until 2004 and The Muppet Movie came out in 1979.

I do love the song though. "Why are there so many...songs about rainbows?...And what's on the other side?..." I'll be humming it all day.

Walt Disney:
"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Or just simply: A dream is a wish your heart makes.

"Nothing's impossible." - Doorknob in Alice in Wonderland

"She believed in dreams, all right, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn't come along, she went over to the palace and got him." - Walt Disney

"Even miracles take a little time." - The Fairy Godmother

"Enchanted? Who said anything about the castle being enchanted?" - Cogsworth in Beauty and the beast

"What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song!" - Snow White

"Cute little fellow. Good piece of wood, too!" - Jiminey Cricket about Pinochio

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie The Pooh

"Oh bother!" - Winnie The Pooh

"The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up." - Timothy Mouse in Dumbo

"The magic is as wide as a smile and as narrow as a wink, loud as laughter and quiet as a tear, tall as a tale and deep as emotion. So strong, it can lift the spirit. So gentle, it can touch the heart. It is the magic that begins the happily ever after." - Unnamed Imagineer

“When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.” - Walt Disney

“The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.” - Walt Disney

Good Luck with the idea

Zeus: Hades! Brother! SO nice of you to join the celebration! How's life in the Underworld??
Hades: Well...you know. A little dark, a little gloomy, and as always...full of DEAD PEOPLE! But....what are you gonna do?? AH! There's the little sunspot...the little smootchie! And here is a sucker for the sucker, eh??

Meg: I'm a big stong girl. Tie my own sandals and everything!

"There's always a chance, as long as one can think." -Basil of Baker Street from The Great Mouse Detective.

"You're Braver than you Believe. And Stronger than you seem. And Smarter than you think."- Christopher Robin to Pooh, Pooh's Grand Adventure

"The most important thing is the family" Walt Disney

I don't know if any of these were previously mentioned, but here are a few:

"Keep moving forward." ~Walt Disney.

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney.

"Reach for the sky!" ~Woody.

"Hakuna Matata! It means 'no worries' for the rest of your days!" ~Timon and Pumbaa.

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of them all." ~The Emporer {From Mulan}.

"They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true!" ~Briar Rose.

I hope you find some of these quotes useful for your new room:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter