Paid in Full - Reserving Palo

Kpitts17

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. I had a questions about reserving Palo for 4 people with 2 people coming from one state room and 2 people coming from another state room. When you log on to reserve when it goes live at midnight, how does that work? Do I have to choose a time twice or can I go in and choose the day and time and add 4 people even if I’m reserving for one stateroom at a time. New to the multiple staterooms. Thanks!

Wonderful. Under my email log in I can choose both staterooms to pay so it should just automatically let me add the other room? Or even choose which guest?

And as always, if you have any questions or concerns, just call DCL and the CM are always happy to help! Enjoy your cruise and Palo!

As long as the staterooms are linked and you are both the same castaway level, you can make the reservation for both rooms together. My family gets 2 staterooms every cruise. We are always linked, but the only time a problem arises is when one cabin is gold and the other silver.

Wonderful. Under my email log in I can choose both staterooms to pay so it should just automatically let me add the other room? Or even choose which guest?

You choose the guests at reservation time, but pay after the meal using your Key to the World card (including tip) as it's charged to your room account

If your rooms are linked and you wait until everyone is able to book, I'm guessing, then you can book everyone, correct? If you are linked, are you also able to only book your own items and not for everyone? We are silver but 2 other rooms will be first time cruisers. We will probably be lucky to get much of anything, but hoping for the best :-)

If your rooms are linked and you wait until everyone is able to book, I'm guessing, then you can book everyone, correct? If you are linked, are you also able to only book your own items and not for everyone? We are silver but 2 other rooms will be first time cruisers. We will probably be lucky to get much of anything, but hoping for the best :-)
When you go into the silver reservation when your booking window opens (as long as you are paid in full), you will see all the people you are linked to but the first time cruisers will be grayed out. So you will only be able to book the people who are in the "silver" room. Once the first time cruisers booking window opens (and they are paid in full), all names will be selectable when you go to reserve activities. Whenever making reservations for activities you can select a the person level - so you don't have to book everyone who is linked, you don't even have to book everyone who is in the cabin with you.

When you go into the silver reservation when your booking window opens (as long as you are paid in full), you will see all the people you are linked to but the first time cruisers will be grayed out. So you will only be able to book the people who are in the "silver" room. Once the first time cruisers booking window opens (and they are paid in full), all names will be selectable when you go to reserve activities. Whenever making reservations for activities you can select a the person level - so you don't have to book everyone who is linked, you don't even have to book everyone who is in the cabin with you.
Thank you, that is helpful! We are relatively new to this and my husband and I have only cruised Disney by ourselves. This will be our first Disney cruise with friends and family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter