PaHunter's return to camping with cancer and as a diabetic

Been a long two weeks. Covid had me in the hosiptal for 5 days, discharged on Friday and then have been just fighting to feel 100 percent. Started feeling better today, but will spend the weekend taking it easy.
DW has been awesome taking care of me.

Glad you are on the mend and out of the hospital. Hopefully you'll get back at it, when I got covid back in June it was a good week after I was "over it" before I even felt 100% and full energy.

Ugh you are still positive. I am hoping you are feeling better. We won't test again till Friday. I am hoping Bert is negative but i am a few days behind so i might still be positive. We are feeling better but the fatigue is real. Plus I am still coughing. It seems like Whisky is doing better as well.

Sorry to hear your season has to end. At least once winterized and as temps cool you can get to work on the water heater?

I hope you beat the rona away.

Sorry to hear your season has to end. At least once winterized and as temps cool you can get to work on the water heater?

I hope you beat the rona away.on.
Maybe spring before water heater even gets considered.

With my latest covid test being positve and feeling fatigued, just best to call an end to our season

Hope you get your strength and energy back soon!

Just curious if you could work on the heater with the goal to finish/fire it up in spring. Got a long winter to pick at that project now.

Camping season done, still positive for covid. now to figure out to winterize.
Always a sad time of year. We are heading to Key West in 2 weeks. After that, hopefully one more trip before we get freezing temps. It was 97 yesterday and 95 today!

Hope you start feeling better soon. Clearing Covid is going to be a little harder for you right now.

j

Always a sad time of year. We are heading to Key West in 2 weeks. After that, hopefully one more trip before we get freezing temps. It was 97 yesterday and 95 today!

Hope you start feeling better soon. Clearing Covid is going to be a little harder for you right now.

j
Working day by day to improve. Taking it easy and trying to get plenty of rest. Still have to find the leak from our last trip. but need to be able to work and have a little stamina.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter