PaHunters camping season comes to an abrupt close due to cancer.

So today was another trip to the hospital, drew blood work it all looked good, so home it was.
I have appointments on Sunday and Tuesday the second half of the week may include my next bone marrow biopsy. It depends on how my bloodwork looks.
Once we have the results of that test, they will determine what step 3 is going to be.

Here's to hoping you blood work stays good.

I really appreciate the updates. Hoping the next biopsy goes well.

j

I am at the tail end of this- but so glad to hear things are on the up and up! I'll also keep you in my prayers. FIGHT hard, but also REST hard. Our bodies are pretty awesome when it comes to recovery- if we let them.
Then some camping will help along the way when you are up to it. Nothing like being in the beautiful creation God gave us to heal some cells.

So today was another appointment, no transfusion. The next two days I am off from visits. I return on Friday and if my numbers look good, they will do my biopsy. If not the biopsy will move to the following week.
Making slow but positive progress.

So today was another appointment, bloodwork looked good and they did my bone marrow biopsy. I am off the weekend, and back in on Monday. Biopsy result will take until about the end of next week. This will determine our next course of treatment.
I have been feeling ok but have also been sleeping a lot. I know sleep is good for me as it allows my body to recover. Trying to get some things done, but not over do it.
DW is taking very good care of me. She always makes sure for dinner I have protein, starch and veggies. Well since I am sick, I get to eat what ever works. Tonight was pork chops and Chocolate Moosetracks ice cream.
Small steps, but things so far moving in the right direction.

DW is taking very good care of me. She always makes sure for dinner I have protein, starch and veggies. Well since I am sick, I get to eat what ever works. Tonight was pork chops and Chocolate Moosetracks ice cream.
Small steps, but things so far moving in the right direction.

Yeah let's get you to "feeling better" and then we can crack down later on "eating right". :rolleyes1

Good report, Chris.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter