PaHunters camping season comes to an abrupt close due to cancer.

Thanks for the updates Chris. With a treatment plan you have somewhere to start, I am hopeful you are part of the 70% that go into remission on first round.

We are a community with a very expansive footprint. I am only 2 hours south of you and seriously, if you need any help with the RV or even just around the house, please just ask.

As you recover and if you feel up to it I can host a group call on my webex room. Something we can discuss later.

Chris, My prayers going strong for your speedy recovery & Jenn's strength & courage as you 2 are dealing with this health issue. Reba is also in my prayers. Our fun babies feel when something is not right. Thank you Michael for keeping us in the loop on Chris's recovery.

So my day 5 bag of chemo is hanging above me. I am still sleepy, even after having a second blood transfusion. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers as we work thru this. Hopefully if all goes well I can head home and see Reba.

So my day 5 bag of chemo is hanging above me. I am still sleepy, even after having a second blood transfusion. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers as we work thru this. Hopefully if all goes well I can head home and see Reba.
Chris happy to hear that you are actively undergoing a treatment regimen and praying this the correct plan.
I would recommend that if Jenn has access to this thread you claim a temporary altered mental status or you may find yourself on more than the couch with Reba. As in Jenn will most likely be preparing meals for both of you from the same sources.

Last edited:

Not sure if you get to ring the bell when you finish the round, but it is completing the first step to getting better.

j

Happy to hear you have a maybe for going home to your wife and DAUGHTER. God Willing you will get a better reception than I did last year The Girls were scared stiff to come near me for 24 hours.
Remember in terms of your treatment plan This as you previously said will be a Marathon not a sprint. The longest Journey begins with the first step and is completed one step at a time

Happy to hear you have a maybe for going home to your wife and DAUGHTER. God Willing you will get a better reception than I did last year The Girls were scared stiff to come near me for 24 hours.
Remember in terms of your treatment plan This as you previously said will be a Marathon not a sprint. The longest Journey begins with the first step and is completed one step at a time

Oh I know it is a marathon, getting home is just a small step. I will be no where near ready to return to work.

Brother Chris, you're in our thoughts and prayers.

When Jen starts the drive home with you, though, let her get out of Tennessee before you ask her to stop at a Burger King drive through for a Whopper that doesn't taste like hospital food.

Good luck!

Ed

Last edited:
Another step on the path.

How long are they speculating on the repeat marrow testing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter