PaHunters camping season comes to an abrupt close due to cancer.

Chris I know exactly how you feel. Only my window last Feb. looked out onto a Foyer into the hospital. Keeping you in our conversations with GUS

So today got my diagnosis, AML lukemia. Treatment is going to be very aggressive and will take place over the next ten days. One cycle to remission has a 70 percent chance of success. I will probably not be on much after tomorrow morning. Thank you all for all the thoughts and prayers.

So today got my diagnosis, AML lukemia. Treatment is going to be very aggressive and will take place over the next ten days. One cycle to remission has a 70 percent chance of success. I will probably not be on much after tomorrow morning. Thank you all for all the thoughts and prayers.

We are with you, Chris. My Men-of-St-Joseph church group said a prayer for you Wednesday night via our Zoom call.

Stay strong and know that we care about you, brother.

Ed

You got this partner. My neurologist who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last year also says you're on his prayer list as well.

Chris we will keep you and Jenn and Reba in our discussions with GUS. Give Jenn your password for here so she can Jump On now and then to keep us all updated or reach out to cry or yell at someone

Our mother in law's 9 yr old grandson was diagnosed with AML last summer. Same course of treatment. He is doing well and has another year of Chemo to go. You got this. Positive thoughts for a great outcome.

Hang in there Chris. We're praying for a full and speedy recovery. You'll be in our thoughts daily.

PaHunter I'm sorry for what you are going thru. You are strong and I am sure you can handle what has been given to you. I apologize I haven't been on this board much lately and didn't know until Michael told me. Moving into management at the warehouse has taken a lot of my energy. I will add you and the family to my prayer list and wish you a speedy recovery. Hopefully we'll all be camping together again soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter