Paging MJ.... mmouse37...

goin2dzny

<font color=CC0000>Remembering our **MAGICal** Cru
If I remeber correctly... you have two daughters... mid - late teens???? Just wondering how they enjoyed your last western cruise and what things they liked the most.

This is our first cruise... my DD (almost 16) and Friend (16)... they are at the age that they don't want to book excursions... not sure what to plan.

Also... about clothing... what did your daughters wear most of the time? My DD like her clothing snug:eek: , maybe I am just being a parent :o when I worry about the short-shorts and tight shirts... but I wonder if she will be under-dressed or fit right in with the rest of the teens on board.

Sure would like for you to post a trip report... however, I know that is a lot to ask of you. So just some info from you would be greatly appreciated.:Pinkbounc

I'm heading over to read it now...

But please give some input on the clothing issue... if you would please!:)

Hey....yes, I have three teens DD19, DD15 and DS17 (one month away from 18).

The girls wore their bathing suits/shorts all day and wore dresses or capri pants at night. They both wore formal wear to the formal nights. After dinner they would usually change into jeans (to stay warm...this cruise was pretty chilly). They did seem to wear their shirts tight, but I think that is the current trend. They were not trashy looking, thank God.

They had a ball. My DD15 did not meet many kids this cruise which was surprising since she has met so many others on our other DCL cruises. She hung out with us alot. My DD19 and her cousins 20 and 21 attended all the adult clubs with us and had a ball. We went to all the game shows, pool games, stage shows, enrichment series...they tried to go to whatever they could. They mainly loved being able to attend the adult comedy shows and theme nights!!!!

I will be posting pics soon that I am sure will show what the girls wore on various nights!!!

MJ

I just looked-up your August cruise report thread... and I am checking out the pictures now.... you are so thorough with you info.

I am wondering what our weather is going to be like... Two weeks to go... I guess I will wait and see what the cruisers this coming week say...:smooth:

Hopefully I will have the photos up soon...I just got called into work (I was going to upload them all this afternoon, but it will have to wait).

Speaking of clothing....one thing I did notice was last Friday on Castaway Cay....one woman was wearing a bathing suit that left very much of her cheeks visable!!! It was not a true thong, but only came down half her cheeks!!! I am not a prude, by any stretch, but that seemed to me a bit much for the place/cruise we were on. She got many a man's attention!!! Even little kids were pointing at her saying mommy, her hiney is showing!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter