Paddlefish news....

It won't be anytime soon. I was at Disney Springs tonight and it is still just a basic framework. There is a lot of construction yet to be done.

The building, as of last week, is totally gutted. I would not expect it to open in the next couple of months and if you are shooting for November I'd say you don't have much of a chance if it's early November.

The building, as of last week, is totally gutted. I would not expect it to open in the next couple of months and if you are shooting for November I'd say you don't have much of a chance if it's early November.

Are we talking about the same restauraunt? Paddlefish is not a building it is a boat? They have pictures of a pretty complete looking dining area on their facebook.

Are we talking about the same restauraunt? Paddlefish is not a building it is a boat? They have pictures of a pretty complete looking dining area on their facebook.
What you see on their page is a computer rendering. The manager says right on the first post that they are hoping for an opening in April 2017 :sad::sad1:

What you see on their page is a computer rendering. The manager says right on the first post that they are hoping for an opening in April 2017 :sad::sad1:

I think that was a reference to the fact that the person he was replying to was coming back to WDW in April and could visit then, since they were going to be there too early in November for the restaurant to be open yet.

I think that was a reference to the fact that the person he was replying to was coming back to WDW in April and could visit then, since they were going to be there too early in November for the restaurant to be open yet.
I wasn't referring to that person's post. If you take a look whom I actually quoted, then your post to me is obsolete. Thank you very much :)

I wasn't referring to that person's post. If you take a look whom I actually quoted, then your post to me is obsolete. Thank you very much :)

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood. I thought you were saying that the manager said on Facebook that the restaurant wasn't opening until April. My apologies if that's not what you meant.

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood. I thought you were saying that the manager said on Facebook that the restaurant wasn't opening until April. My apologies if that's not what you meant.
Yes, the person you replied to misunderstood the context of the manager's post & is being oddly abrasive in their reply to you. They are mistaken. You are correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter