• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Packing Tips

Over the counter meds/first aid type items (NyQuil, anti nausea, anti diarrhea, band aids, Tylenol, etc). There’s a limited amount of those items in the shops onboard and sometimes you have to wait for them to open. Too much eating and drinking and you might need a combination of the above 🤣. I always bring a small flashlight just in case the power were to go out.

DCL used to supply towels for beach excursions. Don't know if they still do.
On the 12th-19th of December Fantasy trip, we saw a bunch of guests throw in the standard white towels into the used towels bin prior to re-boarding the boat at port! So I think they are still.

On the 12th-19th of December Fantasy trip, we saw a bunch of guests throw in the standard white towels into the used towels bin prior to re-boarding the boat at port! So I think they are still.
Yes, they aren't your standard "beach towels", but the poolside ones. They are pretty large, but not beach towel large. I usually take two.

Packing now for our cruise 😍 - what should I not forget??
Your hairbrush. The biggest mistake I made when preparing for my October Magic cruise was forgetting to pack my hairbrush. The hairbrush they sold in the gift shop was small and hard plastic, almost like a doll's brush. Never again.

Bug spray! And I always like to take a couple clips (like chip clips) to clip the drapes together at night to keep the morning sunlight out😉🚢

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter