• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PACKING TIP: Diapers!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, I was just going over our packing list for this April's trip and I came to DIAPERS!

Last April, ds was 15 months old and I was concerned about how many diapers to bring. We flew, so limited space dictated that I be frugal with diapers.

I knew how many diapers he went thru in one day, I knew we would be swimming at least once a day, so I packed his daily diaper use plus two more per day. That went into the suitcase. In my carry-on I brought two days worth of diapers. I figured either I would run out of diapers abd buy more and have tons left over. Either way, I was just going to leave the extra diapers in the room. WELL! It worked great! Only 3 diapers left! Enough room in the suitcase for all the goodies we bought at WDW! ONLY 80 more days! YIPPY!

We have always bought diapers from Walmart after we arrived in FL. We were surprised that they were the same price that we buy them for at home. The Walmart is about a 10-15 min. drive from the All Star Resorts if I remember correctly. This saved us a lot of hassle when packing.

Hope this helps someone.

I also purchase diapers when we get there. But then again, I don't have a bunch of room left in my suitcase for the trip home ;). Hmm ....

If you use Tiffany Town Cars you get a grocery stop before they take you to your hotel. I plan on purchasing my diapers for my DD that way in April when we go on vacation.:p

We also saved room in our suitcases by buying our diaper in FL. I also bought the wipes down there. We went to the store to buy breakfast foods and several gallons of water too. I did carry enough diapers and wipes with me in my carry-on to get us through the first two days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter