Packing Suggestions for 3-Day Cruise

swandiverpatt

DIS Veteran
the time is upon me and I'm so excited, but I *truly* do not now how much to pack concerning clothes! Any helpful suggestions before I drag out the suitcase? (P.S. I also just wanted to see my countdown clock :jester:

Less is more! :teeth: Honestly, for a short cruise I'd take 1-2 pairs of shorts, a few tops, a couple of bathing suits, and casual skirts or dresses for dinner. Maybe one nicer dress for Palo. Sandals, walking shoes, the usual toiletries and that's IT. You'll live in shorts or a bathing suit during the day anyway.

Enjoy! :)

No matter how many people tell you take half what you packed out, you'll still take too much! My best suggestion is to take double duty things. I had a black wrap with a small beaded fringe, it worked as a swimsuit wrap, sarong type skirt and an evening wrap for Palo or when I was up on deck. Along those same lines a lightweight oversized long sleeved white shirt would be great. I love mix and match wardorbes. My rule is everything must go with two other things and preferable everything is interchangable. I pick a color scheme and pack from there. My cruise theme is often light blue, white and khaki (with a little all purpose black thrown in). White t, khaki shorts or skirt, blue 3/4 sweater, black slacks, black tank, denim shorts, swimsuits, hat and I'm set to go! No matter what time of year, remember a sweater or wrap. It gets cold on deck and in the theaters!!

(P.S. I also just wanted to see my countdown clock :jester:

I was excited when my countdown clock hit 180 days. LOL!!!

Have fun:smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter