Packing...how much is TOO much

What's the saying? Take half as many clothes as you think you need and twice as much money. NO JOKE! I have a teenage daughter too. We've been to WDW/Disneyland numerous times and two Caribbean cruises also. 5 swimsuits is 3 too many. 2 is all they need. One to wear and one to dry while wearing the other. Mostly we wear summer tops and comfy shorts. We go in February so it can get cold. For that we make sure and have 1 warm hoodie and a pair of sweats and jeans. Maybe 1 pair of capri's, and the rest is board or cotton shorts and summer tops. 4 or 5 of each max especially if you have laundry facilities. I have found that with my daughter and I we tend to want to wear one or two things again just cause they are so comfy at the parks. We always come back with mounds of clean clothes that were never worn. Not this year, I've learned my lesson.

It is just me and my hubby on our trips and I ALWAYS OVERPACK!

Why? Well, the first 2 trips to WDW ever, I packed so light that we ran out of clothes and we had to go to the nearest Wal-Mart to get some extras. Hubby said I WAS NOT TO DO LAUNDRY ON MY VACATION (aint he sweet), so we went shopping.

I HATE GOING TO WAL-MART WHEN IM IN WDW...ID RATHER BE IN THE PARKS THAN WAL-MART!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds me of home. Yuck.

So that is why I always overpack. You never know what is gonna happen, and I want to be prepared. Once I carried 2 gallons of bottled water with us, and good thing, cause during our drive, our radiator was overheating w/a slight leak, and the water came in HANDY! So from now on, I pack the whole house. :) Because you just never know! :)

And I carry and extra bag for souveniers. :) So that solves that problem too!

I HATE GOING TO WAL-MART WHEN IM IN WDW...ID RATHER BE IN THE PARKS THAN WAL-MART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE DOING LAUNDRY WHEN I'M IN WDW....I'D RATHER BE IN THE PARKS THAN DOING LAUNDRY!!!! So we pack enough clothes for all 7 days! ~:p~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter