• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Package delivery to resorts... starbucks included?

IndianaPrincess

Mouseketeer
One of my main goals of my next trip is to get a set of the Starbucks mugs. Does starbucks participate in the package delivery system back to your resort? Thanks!

I've done it. I purchased a mug at the Starbucks in Hollywood Studios and had it shipped back to the resort with no problem. I did have to take it over to the store next door and have them fill out the paper for me though.

I had the option to send my ceramic Disney Parks tumbler mug thing to the front of the park or back to my resort while at MK. I also had to take it to the store next door (with the artwork, can't remember the name) to fill out the paperwork. I picked it up at the front of the park though because we were leaving later that day, but it was definitely an option to send it back to my resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter