Package delivery from Parks to Resorts?

chris4disney

DIS Veteran
Have they brought back the service of transporting purchases made in the park back to your resort for you?

No, I don't think so, unfortunately! But you can have purchases sent to your home for a fee.

I think it is gone forever. It was very cm expensive.
Most gst have gotten use to it being gone. Sales for items are still very strong.

Hi, I think Disney is losing ALOT of money compared to paying CM to do this service. I was there twice this year and purchased a HECK of a lot less than I normally would have. I was not going to carry everything all day around the parks. I am sure I am not the only one.

I wish it would come back. I'm here now and being solo on a scooter it's too hard to carry merchandise around so I haven't hardly purchased anything.
I only purchased 1 item. Normally I buy alot of items.

Are they offering the service of sending your purchases to Guest Services at the front of the parks so that you don't have to lug everything around all day again?

If it's gone for good this would be incredibly stupid. I'm not the biggest merch hound, but I spent several hundred dollars at Universal a few weeks ago that I certainly would not have had Disney's policies been in place. I'm not going to carry anything around all day, not even a single stuffed animal. If the policy had been in place in 2019 I would not have both our droids. This is just so so dumb there's no way I'm an outlier here.

If it's gone for good this would be incredibly stupid. I'm not the biggest merch hound, but I spent several hundred dollars at Universal a few weeks ago that I certainly would not have had Disney's policies been in place. I'm not going to carry anything around all day, not even a single stuffed animal. If the policy had been in place in 2019 I would not have both our droids. This is just so so dumb there's no way I'm an outlier here.
Definitely NOT the outlier, I think we all want it back. But with staffing challenges and reports of layoffs, I don't think it's coming back any time soon.

Same for us we just don’t buy any souvenirs now because we don’t want to carry it around the parks and stores are too crowded at end of day for me to want to deal with shopping. We have not really purchased anything since we returned to parks after the Covid shutdown.

Even though they will not bring to the front of the park or to your resort anymore, I believe they will hold it at the shop location for you to pick up at a later time.
Of course you would need to remember and back track to that location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter