• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Package Delivery at Disneyland and DCA?

Hollyster2

<font color=purple>Once Upon A Dream<br><font colo
If you buy something at the park, will they still have it sent to the front of the park for Pick-up later? :confused3

The package express service stopped a few years ago. If you don't want to lug things around, simply drop off items at the News Stand by the exit gate of Disneyalnd and they will hold your items for you.

If you go to DCA the toy store located on the right hand side just as you enter the park, will also hold your items for you until you are ready to leave the park. Hope this helps! =c)

I was under the impression that they still do this if you are staying in one of the DL resort hotels. Did they stop this also?

I got a package sent to the GCH the other day. They said it would be there by 7am the next day, I think. I'm assuming it's the same at all three hotels. I picked it up the following morning at bell services before I head out to the parks.

Sk8Leigh said:
I got a package sent to the GCH the other day. They said it would be there by 7am the next day, I think. I'm assuming it's the same at all three hotels. I picked it up the following morning at bell services before I head out to the parks.

Thanks! That's where we're staying, I thought I had read somewhere that they still had this for the DL hotels.

Thanks! I had read somewhere they had stopped this service, but I wasn't sure. Thanks for all the tips!

If you're staying at a Diseny Resort Hotel, they will send your purchases to your hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter