Pa handicap card

Does the PA DMV website provide any timeline? If not, can you wait until tomorrow when the DMV is open, and call them?

Just seeing if any body know how long dose it take to get it back in pa I sent it out like 3 weeks ago
when daughter got hers we went to Harrisburg and picked up a temp one that day to use till other came. if I remember correctly as was years ago temp one was good for 30 days

I sent one in back at Thanksgiving 2017 as we had a trip for 1/7/18. I received it 3 days before we were scheduled to leave.

I guess we are lucky in WA. walked into the DMW, gave them my form and walked out with two placards.. its a pity it isnt that easy for everyone !

Here in Texas, I didn't even have to get out of my car! Just like going to the bank, pulled up to the drive thru, handed the person my forms and driver's liscence, waited a few minutes while she got and recorded my placard, then the drawer came out with my placard, she said "Thank you" thru the microphone and off we went. Gotta love Texas!

got ours in pa a few years ago, they told me then it would take up to 6 weeks, and it arrived in about a month.

I think I sent mine in to Pa 3 or 4 weeks ago and nothing here yet. Let us know when you receive yours and I'll do the same.

They take to 6 to 8 weeks. you can also get a plate you can get those same day by going to a Triple A office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter