OWWWW!...no cant jump in ppl's disney pics&vids(check trip report!!!)

OHMYGOODNESS...after months of thinking r we ever gonna book our trip? is it gonna happen?? well guess wut????? we book our flight!!!! yahooooo:) i am extremely excited!!! our flight details:

We will be with Delta airlines, our flight will leave at 12:30pm, arriving in Orlando at 3:07pm,, then when we go home, i think our flight was around 4 and we get back around 7. omg!! lol tooo excited i can't contain myself, do ui get like this when u book a disney vacation, lol. So we plan to book soon our vacation package and we decided for sure the carribean beach resort:) i cannot wait to step foot in the place.

So ya this will be my first time flying and yaaa imm sooo excited! and i get the window seat!! lol.

So plz join in my little tale as the planning begins!! wahoooo!!!!

So yes the dates r the same as i mention be4( May1-8) so please come on in ans say howdy! lol

I bet you are about to bust! I know I would be! Congrats on finally deciding on the Caribbean Beach Resort. You know how much we love it so I hope you love it too. I'd love to get some cheap airfare so we would skip that 14 to 16 hour drive.

So excited for you that you booked! Everything is getting so close. We've stayed at CBR before. It was 10 years ago for my honeymoon, but we loved it. I look forward to hearing more about the trip.

I bet you are about to bust! I know I would be! Congrats on finally deciding on the Caribbean Beach Resort. You know how much we love it so I hope you love it too. I'd love to get some cheap airfare so we would skip that 14 to 16 hour drive.

Thanks!!! seeing ur pics and other pics of the CBR makes me soooo excited to explore as soon as i get there, hehee, we manage to find decent prices for us and plus taking off 200 vouchers from my parents, sweet deal,so were paying arounf 500 for 3 of us:)

So excited for you that you booked! Everything is getting so close. We've stayed at CBR before. It was 10 years ago for my honeymoon, but we loved it. I look forward to hearing more about the trip.
Thank you! i know, only 2months and week left!!! just remembering back when we decided to go was months ago and now look where we are,only 2 months left, yippie!!

Ok yesterday at work, my parents were discussing and looking at hotel options,my parents made a second choice to stay at pop century. The only thing they might wanna stay there instead is little cheaper. I guess i would be fine with that, but it just seems to do more at the resort at the carribean then at the pop, and if we were gonna hang out at the resort i would love more things to do. Later tonight we shall discuss what resort we will book for sure, but hopefully Carribean, just heard soo many good things and the resort just looks sooo purdy:D, I'll even try to offer to help pay for CBR if i really wanna stay there:)

on second note, I always wanted to do a character breakfast,so not long ago, i book one at the CRYSTAL PALACE!!! wooooo hooooo!!! lol. I would say im happy b/c winnie the pooh characters r my fav.:) So we got a 9:20 ressie on May 2nd, our second day. Super stoke, ill have to buy a autograph book the first day i get there:) lol.

Alrighty, so again if we stay at pop or CBR, ill be happy with either one:D will see later tonight after work=]

[/B]

Ok yesterday at work, my parents were discussing and looking at hotel options,my parents made a second choice to stay at pop century. The only thing they might wanna stay there instead is little cheaper. I guess i would be fine with that, but it just seems to do more at the resort at the carribean then at the pop, and if we were gonna hang out at the resort i would love more things to do. Later tonight we shall discuss what resort we will book for sure, but hopefully Carribean, just heard soo many good things and the resort just looks sooo purdy:D, I'll even try to offer to help pay for CBR if i really wanna stay there:)

on second note, I always wanted to do a character breakfast,so not long ago, i book one at the CRYSTAL PALACE!!! wooooo hooooo!!! lol. I would say im happy b/c winnie the pooh characters r my fav.:) So we got a 9:20 ressie on May 2nd, our second day. Super stoke, ill have to buy a autograph book the first day i get there:) lol.

Alrighty, so again if we stay at pop or CBR, ill be happy with either one:D will see later tonight after work=]

[/B]

Want me to post some of my CBR pictures so you can show them? Or, you could just go to my trip report and let them see.

Want me to post some of my CBR pictures so you can show them? Or, you could just go to my trip report and let them see.

We seen pictures on allears, me and my mom really wanna go,but my dad is just looking only for prices and since hes paying for the room, he'll want to pay for the cheaper resort

Ok Im just happy to say, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, lol we are officially booook for the Carribean Resort, I am super duper excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, lol ok im done:cool1::cool1:............ok now im done! lol. So yea we discuss and we finally agree we want to stay at CBR. Im soo exicted, now i will be able just to walk to the places i seen in pictures, go swimming in their cool lookin pools, always wanna try a surrey bike:) and probably wanna rent a paddle boat. So im very looking forward to going there!, thanks mom and dad!! lol.

Oh and i manage to book another restaurant during our off day, which will be Wed, May 5, at the t rex restaurant, it was another must restaurant i wanted to go to cuz i love dinos:D lol. So this shall be interesting, interesting indeed.

So we might book one more restaurant cuz we r going on a food budget this trip, so we will see, we are still deciding. If anyone knows any cheap restaurants in any of the resorts(probably like no more then 15-25 maybe per entree.

Ok now im off to victory dance now that we finally book our resort!!

So yesterday me and my mom both receive an email of a code to receive free quick service dining plan!:) So i think we may call disney up and switch over to get the free quick service dining plan, Do you think it would be better for us then using the 500 giftcard for food because that what we were gonna use it towards to, I think the free quick service plan is better, plus two free snacks and one free refillable mug, sweeeeeet! So we may probably do that now, yipidy yay!:cool1:

If I were you, I'd go to the Disney website and price out the vacation two ways. One with the gift card and one with the quick service dining plan. That way, you could see the price difference and make a decision on whether or not to modify your reservation!

If I were you, I'd go to the Disney website and price out the vacation two ways. One with the gift card and one with the quick service dining plan. That way, you could see the price difference and make a decision on whether or not to modify your reservation!

yaaa we look and figure the free quick service dining plan is our best bet:)

Happy Birthday to me!!! lol, off to red lobster tonight for some yummy food and margaritas and then gonna go see the new alice in wonderland movie in 3d, cannot wait!!!!:banana:

Wooot!!! im sooo excited that i made an ADR st Bomas at 6:20pm on a Thursday. I was always curious about this restaurant and wanted to give it a try. If anyone reading this have an latest updates or any pictures of this restaurant, i would appriciate it:) Im sooo happy to try something new!!:banana::banana::banana:

ONLY 46 DAYS LEFT!!!:goodvibes

Cute title change. I haven't ever eaten at Boma so I can't chime in on that subject. You should post a question over on the restaurant thread. I'm sure you'll get lots of responses over there.

YAY!!! im sooo exicted to say today we received our magical express package today! wooot wooot!! Very excited to ride this bus:) and with flying for the first time im realllly darn excited! lol.

I also bought a new waterproof 10 megalpixals camera. Its a olympus x-560wp, and only paid 99.99 plus tax, so not too bad, i took some test shots and the picture quality came out great. I may post some test shots on here. So wooot got the new cam and gonna bring my flip cam so i will do my best to get lots of pics and video footage:)

I love your PTR title. Whenever I see groups posing for pictures I always have to resist the urge to jump in. It just always seems so appealing. I wish there was a magical way to see all of the pictures I somehow managed to accidentally wind up in, though. Every trip I feel like I probably end up in the background of a lot of people's pictures. :laughing:

I look forward to hearing more about your trip!

I love your PTR title. Whenever I see groups posing for pictures I always have to resist the urge to jump in. It just always seems so appealing. I wish there was a magical way to see all of the pictures I somehow managed to accidentally wind up in, though. Every trip I feel like I probably end up in the background of a lot of people's pictures. :laughing:

I look forward to hearing more about your trip!

lol....wooooo another subscriber! lol, sooo true:), i tend to use my imagination(as figment would say) and picture me in each location i see in pics, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter