OWWWW!...no cant jump in ppl's disney pics&vids(check trip report!!!)

There's just something about getting Mickey Mail that makes me all wiggly jiggly inside.:rotfl:

Congrats on the new camera. I'd love to see some test shots.

There's just something about getting Mickey Mail that makes me all wiggly jiggly inside.:rotfl:

Congrats on the new camera. I'd love to see some test shots.

me tooo!!!:), okie dokie i did some test shots, they look pretty decent:D

007.jpg

me with my mouse ears i shall bring with me:)

008.jpg

backyard

009.jpg

my car

010.jpg

Bailey, our black lab

011.jpg

myself!

005.jpg

closeup of me

still need to test in water but shall soon at some point

I like playing around with my settings sooo ya i think ill have fun with this cam on the trip and to use it in the pool and water rides

The camera takes great pictures! I still haven't figured out all the settings on my camera and I've had it over 6 months. It's probably help if I got out the book and actually read it.;)

29 days left! OMG, lesss then a month......it shall sooon be here....so here is wut we had plan to do during our stay:

May1:
-Wake up early(or might not sleep at all cuz ill be toooo darn excited!, lol)
-Leave our house around 9, going across the windsor-detroit border.
-Arrive at the Detroit Airport
-Grab a snack be4 we take off
-Take off at 12:30
-Arrive around 3pm
-Take ME to CBR:)
-Check in, go to our room
-Explore our hotel(our first time at CBR, soo excited!!)
-If my mom is feelin well from the flight, go to DTD and get wolfgang for dinner(or ust go to foodcourt)
-Check out a few stores(get my autograph book to start my character search!:)
-Might do Disney Quest...was always intereste wut it was like in there
-Get back to resort, get swimsuits on and go swimming
-Grab a drink from the banana cabana bar(mmm margaritas)
-go back to room, chill and sleep

May 2
-Get up early, go to the MK for our ADR at the CP at 9:15
-Then spend the majority at the MK, RIDES!!(may take a break and go back to resort to relax)
-it will be night EMH, so 1am! if we can make it! lol

May 3
-This will probably be our DHS day
-No ADR this day, using our, o did i menion our free CS dining plan:)

May 4
-This will be our Epcot Day, (we decided we want to do Epcot twice since its our fav.=])
-No ADR again, but we will for sure would like to go back to sunshine seasons since its one of our favs:)
- I might wanna try a different drink or food from each country this time if i have enough funds...lol
-Also wanna make a pearl:) and go to the UK booth and hope someone calls! lol.

May 5
-Today is our day off
-We will be swimming, might try cannoeing or surrey bikes
-Maybe......go mini golfing:)
-O wait, we have a 1pm ADR at T-Rex(one i really wanted to go to since i like dinosaurs! lol, i might wanna build a dino=])
-More shopping!!
-We will probably go over to Boardwalk, check out jellyrolls and the other bar place
-I would also like to check out other resorts but we will seee how our schedule goess

May 6
-This is our AK day
-When the park closes at 5, we will take the AKL bus and look around until our ADR(6:15 if i rmemeber) at Bomas, cannot wait to try something different:)
-Again, more swimming after!!

May 7
-Our last full day:(...going back to Epcot
-basically ride everything i lovee again and again lol

May 8
-Wake up really early cuz i think ME picks us up around 12 or 1, cuz i think our flight is around 3 or 4.
-Just enjoying my surroundings for a little bit and will be sad when we leave:(

So yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cannnot waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: DANCE DANCE DANCE, lol

The plans sound great! I got a pin for the free QSDP too, but I couldn't use it since we stay on DVC points. Oh well! How exciting to be at less than a month!

hmmmmmmmmm so i believe im allow two carryon bags with my flight, sooo gotta plan wut to bring..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, my parents....if i mention be4, bought me a small rolling suitcase, so i thinks im just gonna put majority of my clothes in there, then w/e clothing i want, put in my parents check luggage(yes im being cheap and not having my own checkbag luggage, lol) then ill have my backpack which ill have my:mickey ears, 3 cams(waterproof, fuji, and flip), regular hat, ds, ipod touch, purple pencil case(with makeup/hair stuff), my mickey purse will be in there with my wallet, drivers license(id) and passport of course!. Cant think of anything else......ooo yea....brush and toothbrush. I know there will be last minute stuff...maybe...will see, lol, in the meantime, i think i should go to bed now, gooodnight!!!

The video was cute. You can tell you're excited about leaving. So, have you done your packing yet?

extra excited today!!! only two days left!!!:cool1: i started to pack my carryon bag yesterday and gonna pack my check bag today and shall make sure that i got everything that i want to bring. I found all my disney shirts to wear every day of the week:) wooooooop!:lmao::dance3:

YAY ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe is finally almost here, and instead of getting there in 20 hrs, we will be there in like 6 or 7 hrs(that includes leaving our house at 9 and going through security and waiting and flying) its gonna be sweet to have an extra day there:), heres another youtube video if u care to watch, hehee. I know tomorrow for sure will be a long day of waiting to gooooooooooooo lol. I just occupy my time playing my ps3 and watch disney videos:D yippppie!:dance3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cInBNLlj4po

leaving tomorrow!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol:lmao:

got all my bags pack, just will put my makeup/toothbrush, etc be4 we leave, got all my spending money and my cameras allll sett. So now all i have to do is waitttt, i know for sure i wont sleep much tonight, lol, it will be like christmas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter