Owning Disney Stock and discounts

Panthius

Finally a DIS Veteran
I have heard recently that if I own even one share of Disney stock, that I would be able to get discounts on all things disney including resort stays. Would anybody know if this is actually the case and if so, where could I find out more information on this?

One reason why I find this intriguing is it's a lot cheaper for one share of stock (about $20 and I would own it until I sell it) as opposed to an annual pass (about $500 which I would have to buy yearly). I also realize that the discounts, if any, will most likely not be the same and the stock discounts would probably be significantly lower than any AP rates.

Either way, I do believe I eventually, sometime in life, will buy Disney stock, but I may just have to buy it sooner than I had at fiorst expected if it is confirmed that decent discounts are given to stock holders.

Panthius

Sorry Panthius, you get no Disney discounts for owning Disney Stock. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter