Own at VGF...looking into New Wilderness Lodge. How would that work?

cnkkohout

Earning My Ears
Hi there!

We've owned at VGF for 2 years...Looking to add a contract at the new Wilderness Lodge Villas. How does that work with 2 contracts? Can you use ALL points for one stay? What about use years, does it matter?

Thanks for any help!

If you don't own at the resort you are booking, still 7 months out.
So you really can't use them together for use at the new villas

Owning at multiple resorts doesn't change anything with what home resort each point is associated with. Your VGF would still be the only one's that give you the 11 month window at VGF and the CCV points would give you the 11 month window there. At 7 months you could use the points from both anywhere.

Disney usually want so to sell you the same UY as you have although if you were getting enough to qualify for a new "master" contract they would likely sell you a different UY should you have some reason you wanted to do that. If you keep one then it's pretty seamless to use the points together at 7 months.

A new master contract requires a 50 point minimum buy in, not a 25 point add on.

A new master contract requires a 50 point minimum buy in, not a 25 point add on.
CCR has a minimum of 50 points even if you keep the same UY/Member #... at least that's what the website says.

As long as they are titled the same, you will have them in one account. But as people said, points maintain their home resort. With 150 points at each, you DO NOT HAVE 300 points at one at 11 months. At 7 months, sure.

We own at AKL (2 contracts) and Poly, will be buying CCV.

Use year will likely be the same- there's no real reason to get a different one when buying direct. Keeping everything the same use year makes tracking things easier.

As for booking window, it's been said- you can only use the points for a given resort at that resort for the 11 month window. At 7 months you can use both. When you book a stay it will ask you which contract you want to use and only let you use the ones that are available at that booking window. At 11 months I can book AKL with 260 points or Poly with 60, but I can't use all 320 at one resort. At 7 months I can.

Your contract numbers will be the same, but with ".0, .1, .2..." tacked on the ends.

If you're planning to add on 125 points or more research the promotions. I added 125 at Poly and had a choice of 100 one-time-use points at SS or $800 credit toward the contract. The more you add on the better the promo.

I was seriously thinking of CC but the maintenance fees are so much higher there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter