overwhelmed WDW newbie seeking support

NorthernCalMom

Compulsive Touring Planner
Hello; we booked a trip to WDW for the coming Easter weekend. There are four of us, two of them teenagers (13 & 15 yrs old). Assuming that all goes as planned (which given the craziness that was 2020 I no longer take for granted), we’ll be staying at the All Star Movies resort. Our package includes three day single park tickets. We also got a Universal park-to-park single ticket. I made park reservations for three days: Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom (the choice of parks was a majority decision, and I and my suggestion to somehow fit Animal Kingdom in there was outvoted). Fourth day is dedicated to the two Wizarding World of Harry Potter parks at Universal.

We have tons of DL experience but are WDW newbies. I’m a big planner, and coming up with intricate touring plans has always been one of my most fun activities in preparing for our DL trips. Disboards’ CA section has been an amazing resource for me throughout more of a decade of yearly DL trips.

I started reading my way through the Disboards WDW section and an finding myself utterly overwhelmed with the mountain of information I am finding (a good problem to have, of course, but also a challenge, because I’m struggling to figure out where to start). Please find my information/planning outline (and questions that came up for me--I'll number any question in case any of you is able and willing to answer specific ones) below. The order is not indicative of priority but due to how things popped into my head. If you feel so inclined, I would very much appreciate feedback and/or hints about what I’m missing. Anything that I could possibly ask is probably already covered somewhere here, so I do welcome links to existing threads. This is bound to turn into a lengthy post, so I apologize in advance for violating this board section’s unofficial “talk less, read more” policy.

(1.) I figure a big part of my preparation will consist in listing what attractions are open and (with my kids) which of the open ones are our must-dos. I have some understanding of which of the attractions differ from those in DL, and those will of course be very high on our list of priorities. One great resource here will probably be people's (post-COVID closure reopening) trip reports. I of course also vow to, after our trip, write a detailed trip report myself to help future Dis-ers with their planning. I am planning to, between now and our trip, log wait times for our must-do rides to explore those rides' queues' lulls and peaks (keeping in mind that differences in park capacity limits between now and then may cause shifts). Question #1: Any absolute musts that you can think of (or can you think of--and link--any Disboard's threads that talk about this)?

(2.) Since All Star Movies is still closed right now, I will monitor their status and will, once they reopen (current plan is March 22, I believe) to find out about COVID-related policies and people's experiences. I've already looked at the existing All Star Movies threat to get a first, general idea. Question #2: Anything that I should know and that I may not easily stumble across in my research?

(3.) I will use both WDW's official website's counter service menus and this board to come up with a few rough ideas as to which eateries may be a good fit for us. We are a "come early and tour hard" kind of family and usually don't do sit-down dining, so I don't have to worry about ADR. I will temper my expectations as to the quality of counter service, since I have heard that Disneyland may be doing a better job on that end, but will be open to be pleasantly surprised. I am determined to, on our Epcot day, try all the things! Question #3: What are your don't miss (especially for people who haven't been to WDW before and who probably won't go again after any time soon) counter service foods?

(4.) Since we are passionate rope droppers and I have heard that the officially posted opening hours seems to be guidelines rather than set in stone rules and that parks often open earlier, I am definitely trying to get more information about pre-posted time openings of the three parks we are planning to visit (HS, Epcot, MK). Question #4: Do you have any advice or experiences (or threads you can link about this)?

(5.) We've never done Rise of the Resistance. I'm already practicing (a bit hard to practice the early drawing for boarding passes, since I'm on the West coast, but I'm determined) with the app and have read most of the post-COVID parts of the thread on that topic. Questions #5 a) & b): Any advice or secrets that I may miss in my reading the thread? Have the policy changes to two drops instead of one and off site access through the app changed the recommendations as to how to get boarding passes?

(6.) Since we won't rent a car, I will research transportation between the airport and the hotel, the hotel and the parks, and the hotel and Universal. We booked through "Get Away Today," and their "WDW concierge" service is supposed to help us arrange transportation from the airport to the hotel (I'm particularly concerned about COVID-related capacity restrictions and about being aware of any reservation system that might be in place for the complimentary Disney bus). I looked at shuttle service to Universal, but the "Get Away Today" dude, with whom I talked on the phone, recommended getting a cab instead. I'm not a big fan of Uber. Question #6: Should I get over my Uber-phobia, and do you have any other tips about this (or is there a thread about this that you could link)?

(7.) From what I have read, Magic Bands are not absolutely necessary, as long as we're willing to make use of the app. However, I would love to get a discounted Magic Band for myself only; as a souvenir and to just get the full WDW experience. However, when I access the "discounted Magic Bands for ticket holders" link through the app, I don't get the option to only purchase one of the $5 bands. It seems to be an all (one magic band for each person in our party) or none kind of deal. I was planning to visit our local Disney store today to see if they can help. Question #7: Any advice?

Question #8: What am I forgetting?

Last edited:
Hello; we booked a trip to WDW for the coming Easter weekend. There are four of us, two of them teenagers (13 & 15 yrs old). Assuming that all goes as planned (which given the craziness that was 2020 I no longer take for granted), we’ll be staying at the All Star Movies resort. Our package includes three day single park tickets. We also got a Universal park-to-park single ticket. I made park reservations for three days: Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom (the choice of parks was a majority decision, and I and my suggestion to somehow fit Animal Kingdom in there was outvoted). Fourth day is dedicated to the two Wizarding World of Harry Potter parks at Universal.

We have tons of DL experience but are WDW newbies. I’m a big planner, and coming up with intricate touring plans has always been one of my most fun activities in preparing for our DL trips. Disboards’ CA section has been an amazing resource for me throughout more of a decade of yearly DL trips.

I started reading my way through the Disboards WDW section and an finding myself utterly overwhelmed with the mountain of information I am finding (a good problem to have, of course, but also a challenge, because I’m struggling to figure out where to start). Please find my information/planning outline (and questions that came up for me--I'll number any question in case any of you is able and willing to answer specific ones) below. The order is not indicative of priority but due to how things popped into my head. If you feel so inclined, I would very much appreciate feedback and/or hints about what I’m missing. Anything that I could possibly ask is probably already covered somewhere here, so I do welcome links to existing threads. This is bound to turn into a lengthy post, so I apologize in advance for violating this board section’s unofficial “talk less, read more” policy.

(1.) I figure a big part of my preparation will consist in listing what attractions are open and (with my kids) which of the open ones are our must-dos. I have some understanding of which of the attractions differ from those in DL, and those will of course be very high on our list of priorities. One great resource here will probably be people's (post-COVID closure reopening) trip reports. I of course also vow to, after our trip, write a detailed trip report myself to help future Dis-ers with their planning. I am planning to, between now and our trip, log wait times for our must-do rides to explore those rides' queues' lulls and peaks (keeping in mind that differences in park capacity limits between now and then may cause shifts). Question #1: Any absolute musts that you can think of (or can you think of--and link--any Disboard's threads that talk about this)?

(2.) Since All Star Movies is still closed right now, I will monitor their status and will, once they reopen (current plan is March 22, I believe) to find out about COVID-related policies and people's experiences. I've already looked at the existing All Star Movies threat to get a first, general idea. Question #2: Anything that I should know and that I may not easily stumble across in my research?

(3.) I will use both WDW's official website's counter service menus and this board to come up with a few rough ideas as to which eateries may be a good fit for us. We are a "come early and tour hard" kind of family and usually don't do sit-down dining, so I don't have to worry about ADR. I will temper my expectations as to the quality of counter service, since I have heard that Disneyland may be doing a better job on that end, but will be open to be pleasantly surprised. I am determined to, on our Epcot day, try all the things! Question #3: What are your don't miss (especially for people who haven't been to WDW before and who probably won't go again after any time soon) counter service foods?

(4.) Since we are passionate rope droppers and I have heard that the officially posted opening hours seems to be guidelines rather than set in stone rules and that parks often open earlier, I am definitely trying to get more information about pre-posted time openings of the three parks we are planning to visit (HS, Epcot, MK). Question #4: Do you have any advice or experiences (or threads you can link about this)?

(5.) We've never done Rise of the Resistance. I'm already practicing (a bit hard to practice the early drawing for boarding passes, since I'm on the West coast, but I'm determined) with the app and have read most of the post-COVID parts of the thread on that topic. Questions #5 a) & b): Any advice or secrets that I may miss in my reading the thread? Have the policy changes to two drops instead of one and off site access through the app changed the recommendations as to how to get boarding passes?

(6.) Since we won't rent a car, I will research transportation between the airport and the hotel, the hotel and the parks, and the hotel and Universal. We booked through "Get Away Today," and their "WDW concierge" service is supposed to help us arrange transportation from the airport to the hotel (I'm particularly concerned about COVID-related capacity restrictions and about being aware of any reservation system that might be in place for the complimentary Disney bus). I looked at shuttle service to Universal, but the "Get Away Today" dude, with whom I talked on the phone, recommended getting a cab instead. I'm not a big fan of Uber. Question #6: Should I get over my Uber-phobia, and do you have any other tips about this (or is there a thread about this that you could link)?

(7.) From what I have read, Magic Bands are not absolutely necessary, as long as we're willing to make use of the app. However, I would love to get a discounted Magic Band for myself only; as a souvenir and to just get the full WDW experience. However, when I access the "discounted Magic Bands for ticket holders" link through the app, I don't get the option to only purchase one of the $5 bands. It seems to be an all (one magic band for each person in our party) or none kind of deal. I was planning to visit our local Disney store today to see if they can help. Question #7: Any advice?

Question #8: What am I forgetting?
I honestly would reconsider number 3 as far as not doing sit downs. WDW IMO has much better dining options than DL has and there are some restaurants there that are very unique. For us the dining is part of the experience. Epcot has some great restaurants that are must do's for us. Also HS has a couple of really fun restaurants. SciFi Dine in and 50's Prime Time. I would just suggest to at least look into it and if you decide against it at least you made an informed decision. Better than getting there and wishing you had made ADR's for a certain place.

#1 - other than Rise of the Resistance and Smuggler's run at HS, the Toy Story rides (new ones). Are you and/or others roller coaster riders? Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is nice too

#2 - nope

#3 - depends on what you like to eat

#4 - no advice; I don't check on opening times much anymore

#5 - no advice. I did read that some people just make sure they use data, rather than WiFi, to get boarding passes.

#6 - since you're staying on property, you get transportation for free via Magical Express (you still need to pick up your luggage)., Since the end of your trip is at USO, then you could get a cab from your resort to USO. And a cab from USO to the airport. Uber / Lyft is fine. I used it to get to the mall, but that's it. Just make sure to get an Uber XL to hold your party & the luggage (if you have a lot of luggage). That is, if you're staying at a hotel near USO. If you're still staying at WDW, then you get the return trip from WDW to MCO too (free) for Magical Express.

#7 - I haven't tried it yet, but have you tried MDE on a desktop computer? Maybe you can get it that way. Otherwise, you can find inexpensive & unlinked ones on eBay.

#8 - can you extend by one day so you can go to AK?

Re: park touring & rides:
Go in with the expectation that it WILL be different than DL. Don't expect a DL experience at WDW. It's like 2 different flavors of ice cream. They're both great. They just taste a little different.

I've read that the ride wait times right now are actually less than the published wait times on the MDE app.

POTC is half as long of a ride as it is at DL.
BTMRR is a little longer.
Splash Mtn is pretty great.
We also really loved all of the WDW-only stuff at MK that isn't at DL. like the People Mover, Carousel of Progress, Hall of Presidents, Country Bear Jamboree.

Consider getting a Touring Plans subscription if you want to maximize rides & minimize wait times.

Go in with the expectation that you will NOT be able to do everything.

Re: dining:
We are DL veterans. The QS restaurants are pretty bad at WDW in comparison to the choices at WDW in our opinion, but your mileage may vary. :-) Plan on using Mobile Order a lot. If you know that you want to eat lunch at a certain time, then you should submit your mobile order earlier in the day so you can pick the time you want.

ADRs are helpful at WDW when it's hot outside, you're worn out, and you want/need a place to sit down in air conditioning and relax for an hour. I'd recommend that you pick a lunch ADR at each park.

Re: rope dropping:
The 'Here now/just back' mega-thread on the Theme Park Attractions & Strategies board is helpful for reading about what's happening right now/recently in terms of rope drop. We are headed to WDW later this month. But from what I've read, it sounds like, generally speaking, the parks are actually letting people in about 45 min before official park opening and many rides/attractions start operating at that time...especially headliner rides.

So if you want to be on the FIRST bus or 2 from ASMovies to MK, HS, and Epcot, then you probably need to be at the bus stop 90 min before the park opens.

Re: airport<-->hotel transportation:
Get Away Today's 'WDW concierge' service arranging transportation from airport to your ASMovies hotel probably means the GAT person is calling Magical Express for you. Magical Express will need to know your WDW reservation # and your arriving flight info.

If you don't care for Uber, Lyft is an option, but you'd need a Lyft XL (or Uber XL) because right now, neither Uber or Lyft allow passengers in the front seat. You should do a price comparison of cab vs Uber/Lyft vs a hired car service. And yes, you should get over your Uber phobia.

If using Magical Express for your ride from ASMovies to the airport at the end of your trip, ME will pick you up at ASMovies 3 hours before your flight leaves. You have to make the ME ahead of time. They'll need your flight info.

Re: Magic Bands:
From what I can tell based on my own experience, I think that the discounted $5 MBs are the sort of thing where you order them for everybody in your group. Otherwise, if you just want to purchase one, and not 4, you pay the $15.

Absolute musts: ROTR, MFSR, FOP, EE, SM, BTMR, SpM, SDMT, TT, RNR, TOT, SDD

I'd expect Easter weekend to be very crowded, so you might want to book some ADRs. QS can be very slow, and you might want a break to sit down for a while. You can't walk and eat, so you have to sit down anyway to consume food. With QS, you aren't guaranteed a table. With ADR, you are.

WDW advises 90 minutes for transportation between destinations on property. I have found this to be true at times if you count from the time you leave your room until the time you are inside a park. We avoid using WDW transportation as much as possible to maximize our park time. Rental car/Uber/Lyft are the way to go IMHO.

As others have said, Magical Express is free to/from the airport. If you do not want to take ME, Uber/Lyft is a good option.

Step 1 - pay the $15 for a touringplans subscription
Step 2 - enter all the rides you want to do in the day planner and optimize your day

This will help you immensely even when in the parks. Yes it can be a little inaccurate but it really helps you get down the main things.

Step 3 - get DFB Food Guide ($20 I think and there sometimes discounts)
Step 4 - read through all the food options and make a list of different place (you can then look up reviews and video reviews of your finalists)

That is it for right now. Things like dining reservations, star wars, and rope drop can all change in the next couple months.

Just to comment on #3 (Food) - #4 (Rope Drop) - #7 (Magic Bands)

I would make at least ONE ADR per day. To be able to have a time to sit down, rest, take off your mask. I always make reservations for each day for a brunch/lunch as well as a dinner. You can always cancel them the day before if you find you don't want them. I really like making reservations as close to closing as possible for both Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios as the park will clear out while you're eating and you'll get some empty-ish park strolling as you head back to your hotel. (I made a 6:50 PM at Skipper's Canteen for a day the park closes at 7 PM)

Also, look at dining in the resorts. I love taking the boat to Grand Floridian from Magic Kingdom mid-day to eat at Gaspirilla's or The Grand Floridian Cafe. Oh! And and I think Trattoria al Forno has one of the BEST breakfasts on property. A fabulous way to begin a day before Hollywood Studios or Epcot.

The other thing to know about dining is that you can modify a dining reservation even an hour before to a LATER day if you realize you just can't (or don't want) make it. By modifying your reservation to a later date - I usually choose a month out, you avoid any penalties, open the reservation up for someone last minute. Just be sure and cancel it.

Rope Drop: I love mornings in MK, AK, and even Epcot. Go early if you can for the atmosphere. Take the 1st bus and allow yourself time to breathe in the Magic.

Though free Magic Bands are no longer available for resort guests, I believe there are discounts. And it is SO convenient on your trip. Even when the free bands were available to resort guests, I usually got an upgraded band. They ARE fun and a great souvenir. AND they are good for future trips.

Last edited:

I think you want magic bands and link them with a credit card since you are staying onsite - especially if you want to be able to let your teenagers make quick purchases without having to carry money/cards (obviously only if you trust them to not go nuts). And maybe FP will be back by then.

Given you are only doing one day at Universal - you will want to maximize that day - so - I'd suggest arranging a Lyft/Uber XL the night before.

I agree with other posters that you might want to consider a couple of ADR's. WDW has some great TS places. You can cancel them the night before with no penalty if you change your mind. But if its super hot or very rainy, the extended break indoors is a bonus (and here's hoping the COVID risk has decreased by then).

I think comparing Haunted Mansion (better at WDW, IMO), POTC, and IASW between WDW and DL is a fun thing to do - because the differences are real.

Not sure if you can get another park day in there - but its a huge shame to be missing AK - it's a unique park!

The very first reservation I ever make is for Sci Fi and every year for holidays my grandchildren specifically ask to go ...This year I tried and their mother , having separate resort reservations /MDE accounts attempted to check , repeatedly.., Even asked if they had walk in available... I think you should consider SciFi for reservation.

This will be a "scratch the surface" kind of trip. WDW is huge and time-consuming, as is Universal. You just have enough time to hit some highlights.

If you try to over plan, you will just make yourself miserable.

Easywdw.com is a great free resource to see how a day in the parks can go by arriving early.

As for getting around, for a short trip like this I would likely rent a car. You may find yourself waiting for Disney transportation more than you think, taking up your valuable time.

If you don't want to, I would use Uber/Lyft to get to Universal.

My favorite quick service at MK is Pecos Bills. They have lots of seating and the food is good. I also like the cheeseburger spring rolls from the cart outside the entrance to Adventureland. The dole whip from aloha isle is delicious, I like to get it swirled with the vanilla ice cream. If they have the pineapple upside down cake it’s so good. At Hollywood Studios, Docking Bay 7 is the best quick service. Woodys lunchbox is good too. At Epcot, I’d eat around world showcase. But the Mexico pavilion quick service outside is my favorite, followed by Morocco or England’s quick service restaurants. Have a great trip, we will just miss you! Going the next week 😊

Keep it simple
Study the maps including the whole family so you have a feel for direction. Also be aware of the designated Mask Free Relaxation Zones
Focus on the new & not at DL for priority.
MK: 7Dwarfs Mine Train ... People Mover TTA Tomorrowland Transit Authority... Carousel of Progress... was surprised my 12&13 g-children specifically hoped to see that.
PeopleMover is supposed to re-open.
For QS : I suggest the Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland. because of the animatronic in center of the restaurant... Sonny Eclipse is an out of this world legend !
Space Mnt and Big Thunder are better at DL I would choose BT if I am really missing DL and have time. Space is just really jerky... and really long lines.
Peter Pan has a different walk-thru that is pretty good and attraction slightly different
Do not waste time on Small World
PhilHarmagic in Tomorrowland is fun and not at DL.
If you want to get wet... Splash Mnt is supposed to be better at MK and rumored to be changing to Princess & Frog eventually.
Pirates is way better at DL....
Autopia is way better at DL...
Haunted Mansion about same, I think...
Dumbo is terrible at MK and makes me mad and sad at the same time , just walk past it and you will say Why?
I absolutely love Astro Orbit at night because it is like flying around the Planets way up high!
Currently No Riverboat and no train but construction for TRON

HS : Study map so you know or follow crowds... to Smugglers Run MF walking thru Galaxy Edge
Assume you will not get Rise of the Resistance but can try again at 1:00 and set alarm 5 minutes ahead of time.
You will want to wander around Galaxy’s Edge more later so go to Slinky Dog or Mickey & Minnies Runaway Railroad. I prefer Slinky Dog at night with lights all lit.
QS choices are pretty good The Commissary near SciFi (hope you get a reservation) and Rizzos Pizza has okay pizza and small side salad but go upstairs to see the “Italian old style neighborhood wedding banquet hall with dance floor and disco ball... Very unexpected to discover this and insist on relaxing here to get away from crowds .
You should take time to walk thru One Mans Dream with film about Walt Disney. Also place to relax in theatre.
Muppets another place to relax.
Frozen is in big theatre also and I know everybody is so over Frozen but it is a wisecracking with a lot of zingers inserted about wearing mask plus Elsa goes crazy with the snow at the end!
RocknRoller Coaster cause it is not at DCA but the Screaming/Incredibles is way more fun at DCA...
Tower of Terror for memory before Guardians took it over!

Epcot... I assume you will enter from the front entrance Spaceship Earth and all the construction is confusing...study map and decide if you want to go to Test Trak side or Soarin’
Test Trak is similar to CarsLand attraction at DCA but themed so different I guess you should ride that .
you are so familiar with Soarin at DCA, although this one highlights WDW and DL is better.... Livin with the Land is a favorite for all ages.
I recommend Journey to Mars but some people feel it is claustrophobic.
This side takes you to Mexico , China and around to Germany , Italy, etc... Going in the other direction towards Livin with the Land and Soarin, this building has a fantastic film called Awesome Planet!
If you,have the time you should try to visit the countries with film presentations about China, Canada, and in the evening Impressions de France that should be seen since the film is beautifully filmed and highlights much about France but most importantly the Norte Dame Cathredal before the devastating fire. Did you know the water from the Seine River probably saved this? This location has the best quick service with French banquette sandwiches or croissants. During the day the film is a Beauty & Beast animated “spin on a tale as old as time but not quite” narrated by Angela Lansbury. It is funny the first time.
America has an impressive presentation on the upper level and bbq restaurant. I grew up in St.Louis and Kansas City so the French food wins over Florida BBQ everytime. Behind France you will see the Eiffel Tower and the SkyLiner. You can exit Epcot at this back gate if you want to ride the SkyLiner but entry will require temp check again which goes quickly. You can also jump on it from HS but the Epcot glides past the new but not opened Ratatouille attraction for a sneak peek.

Last edited:
If you rent a car (which I don’t recommend) you will discover WDW is not operating the trams in the parking lot.
Uber or Lyft drops you off pretty conveniently near HS and Ak and Epcot, I think., but the MK will still require taking the monorail or the ferry for entry to MK from the ticket &transportation center.
Of course the monorail goes thru the Contemporary which is an attraction all by itself if operating properly. But how often do you get to take a ferry...or even a Bus nowadays. I just prefer to let somebody else do the driving and it is part of what you are paying for so why create more expense with Uber or Lyft or hassle with rental car? It’s Disney long lines everywhere. And you are not going to get everything done on Easter Weekend no matter what...
Just keep it simple and enjoy.
Next I will help you with Universal.

Hi! I am excited for you!

From one Northern Californian to another I echo what someone else already said: do not go to WDW expecting it to be the same as DL. They are both so awesome, but different! I have grown to love WDW so much that I go there more than DL now.

At DL, as you know, a sit down meal isn’t so important, but it’s different at WDW.
I highly recommend experiencing this part of WDW. There are so many options and it is truly part of the WDW experience!

However, only snacking around World Showcase in Epcot is always the best bet, so no sit-down reservations needed. Don’t forget to visit the French Bakery, Caramel store in Germany, and Norway Bakery for school bread!

I would do magic bands! They are so cool and convenient! They will even open your room door.

I am not of fan of waiting for and taking buses, so that would be my only hesitation about the resort you picked. Art of Animation, Pop Century and Caribbean Beach Resort are all on the SkyLiner route to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios and might only be a little more than the resort you chose. Being on the SkyLiner route also puts Disney’s Boardwalk area an easy ride away. May I recommend dinner at Beaches and Cream! Kids would love it!

Also, that’s too bad about Animal Kingdom. They have Everest (it’s like the Matterhorn, but the extreme version), Avatar-Flight of Passage (one of the top attractions of all of WDW), Safari, and Dinosaur (it’s like Indiana Jones, but with dinosaurs).

I am sure I didn’t answer all of your questions, but please let me know if you need more help.

We will be there for Easter as well!

Have the best time!

As this is your first trip to DW(and only trip?) and you have only one day for each park, I would skip out on the table services...
It's easy for those of us who have been several times and/or go every year to say go sit down at a restaurant for a couple of hours and relax mid day.
But if I had only one day to spend at Magic Kingdom and it was my first time? I'm not wasting valuable time at a restaurant. Going to one for a late dinner after parks close is always an option. Disney Springs has some really nice places.

Also, as everyone else said, Epcot has so many great snack counters at each country, you will be stuffed just from "eating around the world".

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure since I've never looked at a local Disney store so I'm not even sure of the selection.

Shop Disney has quite a few which we've purchased in the past.
https://www.shopdisney.com/parks/shop-by-category/accessories/magicband/
You can obviously buy it at any Resort, Park, Disney Springs as well. Sometimes they have an exclusive one behind the counters. You really can go crazy. I still have 2 unused ones as anytime I see a new one I like, I purchase one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter