Overplanning, much? (Packing help)

Oh man my rule for trips is a rule of 4.

4 pants, 4 socks, four shorts, four tee shirts, two hoodies and a water proof jacket each. 2 sundresses for girls and 2 dress shirts for boys each and we do laundry in between.

We are lucky we have DVC so laundry in the room. We would be offsite in a condo otherwise as I can't cope without laundry facilities. The idea of having dirty clothes to take home fills me with dread

Too much stuff. As the family pack mule, I finally wised up, and laid down the law to save my back. Doing laundry is fine, especially while using the pool in the evening. We also wash in the early am, while they are still asleep. Much easier then lugging overstuffed suitcases thru the airport. Good luck

I am an overpacker. Amazingly I can pack in a 24" duffle bag with wheels for 19 day in Europe but a weekend in Vegas requires a 26" standard suitcase! Disney is one of those places, I don't do laundry unless it's a 911 emergency. (Please note I only go for 4 days) My suggestion is to pack 2 outfits per day and then if you need more do laundry or buy new t-shirts. :)

If you can comfortably pack that much, you might as well. We usually stay for 2 weeks, so we always plan on laundry.

I just wanted to mention that the washing machines on Disney property can send you a text message when it is done. I noticed this at our last stay, so I looked at the Disney website to see if it was just at the resort in which we were staying (BCV). But, according to the website it is everywhere.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/laundry-services/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter