over the door birthday gift ideas needed

i12go2wdw

DIS Veteran
We are cruisng with friends in May and for DF's birthday I want to put together an over the door organizer full of stuff. Anyone have any ideas what to put in it? DF is a mother and first time cruiser.

Thanks, Christine

Disposable Camera
Disposable UnderWater Camera
GC for the RainForest Cafe
Bath & Body Works sunscreen/lotion, etc
Tropical Romance book (to read poolside)
Film
Couple bottles of Flavored Spring Water
or a couple Wine Coolers
Some Godiva Chocolates

Are these the type of things you were looking for?

A pack of post-it notes and a pen (to write little notes to the rest of your party and stick on the big mirror - like "gone to Topsiders, meet in room at 2:30).

How about a journal type book so she can write all about her Cruise/Birthday in it:)\

Debbie:)

hi... my parents for my 30th gave me for upcoming cruise.. sunscreen, book, cards (for plane ride) film... and the big part.. shipboard credit.. they took pieces of paper and got disney stickers and decorated the paper and then wrote on the dollar amt... (then they told me to bring those to Pursar's office.. cute arent they?)

also.. if her actual bday is while on board.. one year for my aunt.. we decorated her door so that everyone who walked by her room knew it was her bday! my parents brought the tape w/them and asked cabin steward for scissors when needed.. they did it after she went to bed the night before.. and she loved it!

hope that gives you some ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter