Outside Theme Park Attractions

I understand now. Just because this isn't what I would do doesn't mean it's not right for you.

I've never been to any of the water parks, but I've heard from other posters that 1/2 day at a water park is plenty, although maybe that's not your idea of a good time.

All that being said, if I had 7 days of theme park/water park split, I'd be doing 6 days theme park and 1 day water park. But I could spend an entire week-long vacation and go to DAK every day! And with SWGE, DHS has turned into an all-day park.

After you have 4-day park tickets, the additional days are not all that expensive. Just something for you to think about. Planning is half the fun! And when you're not planning or there, reading the DISboards is almost as much fun!
We do actually have the 14 day passes for Disney and universal so I am taking your advice and could go back. The other family we are going with are perhaps a little less 'theme park' than we are so we are trying for a balance but we are taking the 'plan loads and then go with the flow approach!

We do actually have the 14 day passes for Disney and universal so I am taking your advice and could go back. The other family we are going with are perhaps a little less 'theme park' than we are so we are trying for a balance but we are taking the 'plan loads and then go with the flow approach!
You're good to go, then! You and the other family can split up, too. No need to spend every moment together. Just sayin' . . .

And make sure to read all the latest info about how to get a boarding pass for Rise of the Resistance. It might change by the time of your trip, and as someone who's done it twice, all I can say is that I can hardly wait to do it again! It's amazing! Stay away from spoilers.

Thanks, in what way if you don’t mind me asking?
Basically you sit on benches and sing songs. You have to pay for s’mores stuff. To get to there, you have to take a bus or boat over, and then take another internal bus. The Chip and Dale interaction is minimal. Don’t take time away from a park for it.

Some of the other Deluxe hotels have campfires too, but no characters or singing. If you're going to Animal Kingdom Lodge there's a campfire and night vision goggles to see the animals.

We've gone twice with our family of 5 (and will be coming again tomorrow night for our third trip) and I think you can do all 4 parks in 4 days, especially if you don't have very little children. I have 5 days scheduled for the 4 disney parks but day 5 is really just a repeat day for whatever we want to do again. Which park can one not do in one day?

Our kids range from 12 down to 7 so not really too fussed about characters or the really small rides. We do have a ‘spare’ day on our last day to mop up but are hoping between FP+ and some good planning we can cover most Disney in our 4 days. There is always room to swap around when we’re there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter