• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Outside of the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn. Close hotels that still has ‘hot’ breakfast?

Best Western Stovalls does a complimentary hot breakfast still too as far as I know

They're a little farther away, but Desert Palms, Hyatt House, and Springhill Suites at Katella and Harbor all have free hot breakfast.

Homewood Suites. Also free dinner Mon-Thurs. Right next to Toy Story lot or 15 mins walk.

Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Convention Center has a full hot breakfast. Google maps says its a 14 minute walk to the Esplanade

Another option is to supplement a continental breakfast with your own hot items. For example, the CCI offers a free, generous continental breakfast (large selection of items). We usually stay in the Premium Rooms which have a small fridge and a microwave. Breakfast is delivered to the room and we heat up whatever we want to have alongside, e.g. breakfast burritos, breakfast sandwiches, etc.

Slightly further away down Katella is the Staybridge Suites at 1055 S Manchester Av, they do a decent cooked breakfast.

Another option is to supplement a continental breakfast with your own hot items. For example, the CCI offers a free, generous continental breakfast (large selection of items). We usually stay in the Premium Rooms which have a small fridge and a microwave. Breakfast is delivered to the room and we heat up whatever we want to have alongside, e.g. breakfast burritos, breakfast sandwiches, etc.
And although it’s a “continental” breakfast there I’ve heard they still have breakfast sandwiches, right? So a bit heartier than the standard continental. (No experience yet myself, we’re 10 days away from arrival!)

And although it’s a “continental” breakfast there I’ve heard they still have breakfast sandwiches, right? So a bit heartier than the standard continental. (No experience yet myself, we’re 10 days away from arrival!)
From the CCI website (https://www.candycaneinn.net):
Enjoy Our Hotel Near the DISNEYLAND® Resort with Free Breakfast
Candy Cane Inn serves a complimentary, expanded continental breakfast buffet that can be enjoyed on our pool terrace. Our daily spread includes a great mix of assorted cold cereals including a healthy granola, hot instant oatmeal, white and wheat breads, muffins, croissants, bagels, danishes, doughnuts, hard boiled eggs, cubed cheese, fresh whole fruit, coffee, tea, hot cocoa, orange juice and apple juice. Be sure to stop by and get your day started right.

DH likes the breakfast sandwiches from EOS and the breakfast burritos from the Taqueria in DTD, so we pick those up ahead of time, keep them in the fridge, then warm them up to go with our breakfast.

They have croissants with ham and cheese inside that are cut in half. They're best served toasted, though the sign above the toaster does say not to put them in there. They also had Oikos Greek yogurt cups when we were there in February. Between that, the cheese cubes, hard-boiled eggs and milk from the dispenser, I felt like there were plenty of filling high-protein options. I actually kind of prefer those options to a full hot buffet because they're easier to eat on the run or pack in a Ziploc to eat while waiting in the entrance line.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter