Outside Dining

SJSloan

DIS Veteran
I consider myself a Disney veteran but when we go we usually seek shelter inside air conditioned places when we eat. However, I haven't ventured out and eaten at a restaurant yet and I am not sure I'll be ready to when we go to Disney next month. With that said, I am trying to make a list of places that has outside dining, both table service and quick service.

Can you more experienced vets or outside diners help me?

So far I have:
Chef Art Smiths Homecoming'
Tortuga Tavern (I think)
Pecos Bills (small area?)
Flame Tree BBQ

But I am sure there are many others. Any help would be great. TIA

Casey's Corner, Yak and Yeti Express, Harambe Market, Sunset Ranch, Woody's Lunchbox, Lotus Blossom and katsura grill have indoor/outdoor. It might be easier to list the places that don't have some kind of outdoor seating. I will go on, Tangierine Cafe, Spice Road, Sommerfest, La Cantina, Rose and Crown, Yorkshire fish and chips, I am sure that I have missed some. Some of the nicer sit down restaurants have bar areas that are outside also.
Edit, I have not added the Disney Spring or resort places either.

Curious as well if any of the resort TS restaurants have outdoor seating? I think Grand Floridian Cafe does but I’m not certain...

I just called the TA line. It's for my personal reservation for July. You can't even get into the hold queue!! They just say they have closed the phone line for now :crazy2:

I wasn't able to call yesterday because we had family visiting for literally one full day and that was yesterday so wasn't gonna sit on the phone all day.

Thank you! I guess my list is based on the restaurants that they announced with be opening, but I didn't note that. A lot of yours are Epcot restaurants and unfortunately we don't eat there much (I'm a Disney disgrace in that regard). I'm going to fill myself with Food and Wine this year though.

Curious as well if any of the resort TS restaurants have outdoor seating? I think Grand Floridian Cafe does but I’m not certain...

The only one I can think of is Chef Art Smith's Homecomin, they just built a new covered patio. But we tend to eat at the same restaurants when we go which is likely why I'm not thinking of any others.

I took a stab at compiling a list of what is open with outdoor seating before the parks open:

Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • No outdoor dining unless you grab food from Contempo Café and go outside with it
Boulder Ridge/Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
DISNEY SPRINGS - TABLE SERVICE
The BOATHOUSE®
Chef Art Smith's Homecomin'
City Works Eatery & Pour House
Frontera Cocina
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar (may only be for the Smokehouse, I can't confirm this one)
Morimoto Asia
Paddlefish
Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
Planet Hollywood
Raglan Road™ Irish Pub and Restaurant
STK Orlando
Terralina Crafted Italian
Wine Bar George – A Restaurant & Bar
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter