Outline of Castle for Classroom Board

kristim

Earning My Ears
Help!I teach a Language Arts lab for the 7th grade. I am using the map of the Magic Kingdom on a bulletin board in my classroom. (Not the actual brochure, but an enlarged version of it.) The theme of the board will be about using transitions in writing. I need either a good clip art pic that I can enlarge of Cinderella's Castle. Or even a coloring book outline will do. Does anyone have any web sites in mind that might be helpful?

Scrapbookers are a resourceful bunch, so I knew I could turn to you all. If you have any other creative ideas for the board, feel free to add them as well. When I get finished w/ it, I'll let you all know how it turned out.

Thanks,
Kristi

I apologize for not replying sooner, Kristi. I've been sewing for a few weeks now.

I don't recall seeing much clipart of the castle. Could you get what you need from a photograph?

LisaTx,

I found a clip art pic, enlarged it, and made a transparency of it, then outlined it onto poster board from an overhead projector. It turned out pretty cute.
Thanks for offering some help though:) Everyone seems really busy this part of year. Thanks again.

Kristi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter