• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Outlet Shopping Centre

kirstenjet

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Can anyone give me an idea of what shops are actually there? Is there a Disney one? Also how big is the whole place? We've no interst in the nornal expensive bit!

I'm trying to work out how much time we might need there.

Thanks for any help.

Zoe

Here's the link for the shopping center so you can see the stores that are there:

http://www.lavalleevillage.com/lavallee/home.asp?lan=en

It's very upscale. Lots of very high end brands. The vast majority is first quality but there are some seconds which are clearly marked as such. Discount is a min of 30 percent and can go much higher, esp when there are sales. I find it hit and miss, sometimes I find lots of stuff and sometimes I leave empty handed.

There is a Donaldsons there which has upscale Disney corporate clothing. Not the same stuff that you find in the park.

Its not a giant outlet center. Maybe 50 or so stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter