• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Outback @ Wyndham Palace

rdemoore

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Wyndham Palace next month and are looking for a place to eat when arriving in early evening. Has anyone had a chance to eat at the Outback?

We stayed at the Wyndham Palace 3 years ago and most of our meals were onsite but we did eat at the Outback in the hotel one evening. It is not part of the "Outback Steakhouse" chain. It has a nice atmosphere, lights are dim but in a good way, you CAN see but that and the atrium feeling with plants etc. gave it a nice atmosphere. The prices are similar to onsite sit down places, not a cheap meal but we really enjoyed ours. We had crab stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer that were wonderful, as were our entrees. I had prime rib and I'm not positive what dh had but it was a surf and turf combo (don't know if it was shrimp or lobster). The kids enjoyed their meals as well. We had excellent service. It was a pleasant surprise since I had no idea what to expect when we went in. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter