Out of the Loop / Dining / Fast Pass

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
Has Fastpass been reinstated? My colleague told me today they had been - but I can't find anything to indicate that online.
I tried to call DVC to confirm but calling DVC is a job lately - and I already have a job!- Today it was over an hour wait time!! When will the craziness end?

My 60 day window opens on Thursday, June 17th. Can someone please let me know the current procedure for making dining / fast pass reservations? Midnight or 6:00 am?

Thanks so much.....from a very stressed remote and in person teacher who still has two more weeks before the end of the worst year of my career!! I can't wait for summer and most of all to go to Disney......

Dining does open at 6AM. I was online before that and was locked out. I'm not really sure how people are managing to get in early, unless it's just some weirdness going on some days.

I would recommend using the MDE app. On the web I got VERY inconsistent results when searching for openings. I'd conduct a search and get one set of results, then search again for the same day/time and get a totally different set of results. The results I got on the app were consistent throughout so I switched to just using MDE to make the remainder of the reservations we wanted.

Dining does open at 6AM. I was online before that and was locked out. I'm not really sure how people are managing to get in early, unless it's just some weirdness going on some days.

I would recommend using the MDE app. On the web I got VERY inconsistent results when searching for openings. I'd conduct a search and get one set of results, then search again for the same day/time and get a totally different set of results. The results I got on the app were consistent throughout so I switched to just using MDE to make the remainder of the reservations we wanted.

I agree with this. I've had much better success booking dining reservations on MDE. I started this last year and haven't gone back since.

so just to be clear 6AM ET 60 days prior to reservation right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter