Out of state ID?

MSPeeler

DISnerd
I recently moved but stil am using my ID from out of state.

While booking a new reservation:
When it’s asking for my residency, should I put where I’m living currently or the state on my identification ???

Note: I will not be getting a new ID prior to sail date

I recently moved but stil am using my ID from out of state.

While booking a new reservation:
When it’s asking for my residency, should I put where I’m living currently or the state on my identification ???

Note: I will not be getting a new ID prior to sail date
I would recommend your current address. Also if at all possible I would get the ID updated prior to booking, but if not I would still use my current address.

I would recommend your current address. Also if at all possible I would get the ID updated prior to booking, but if not I would still use my current address.
Thanks for your reply.
I’m just nervous my ID isn’t going to match my information and I’ll be denied boarding.

I guess to be safe I should call RCCL directly, getting a new ID before then is proving to be difficult.

The residency question is just about discounts, isn't it? I live in Washington and only ever got some sort of state-based deal for Alaska. My cousin would get Florida-based deals all the time. So if you're getting a deal based on where you live, I recommend finding out what else you can use to prove you live there.

The residency question is just about discounts, isn't it? I live in Washington and only ever got some sort of state-based deal for Alaska. My cousin would get Florida-based deals all the time. So if you're getting a deal based on where you live, I recommend finding out what else you can use to prove you live there.
Thank You. I’m worried about being denied boarding, not really about discounts. But I AM living in FL now, so I have paychecks and bank statements with this address to confirm residency 🤷🏻‍♀️

Do you have a passport? You can use ID that doesn't state your residency.

If you have a state-specific discount I don't know if they also ask to see your license, but in general, I don't prove my state of residency when I check in or board.

I've only seen them care when a special discount was applied .. like the Florida resident, or military . . .

Do you have a passport? You can use ID that doesn't state your residency.

If you have a state-specific discount I don't know if they also ask to see your license, but in general, I don't prove my state of residency when I check in or board.
I don’t have a passport, but I was thinking of getting one anyway. Will that be enough to board, or do I still need a Birth Certificate with a Passport?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter